“Not bad”

Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
“Not bad”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed a week, not a bad motel. Staff was okay, room was large, and had 3 ashtrays, no fridge or microwave. The beds were a nice size. The bathroom was clean but the shower head was broken and housekeeping showed up like 3 out of 6 days. 4 out of 5

• Stayed August 2012
2 Thank S2J3607

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Thai first
Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

Let's face facts, to find a hotel near Boston under $100 is a small feat in and of itself. Needless to say when I found this one, I was skeptical to say the least. However, when we arrived at 3a.m., the front desk staff was polite and helpful. She even extended our 11a.m. checkout til 1p.m. due to our late arrival. The room was clean and nothing indicitive of previous bad reviews on here. The overall experience exceeded my expectations and I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012

Shout fights next door.

Not again.....

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
5 Thank Cindy S

Travelers are raving about these Framingham hotels

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Motel 6 is one of my go-to chains when an independent can't be found and this was a typical Motel 6. No frills, no dirt, no surprises. It is an ideal location for a day trip to Boston. It's actually pretty good for a night trip, too, and some of the other guests were there for a Red Sox game.

Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Denny G
New Jersey
Reviewed April 12, 2012

The Staff was very nice and hepful but our first room was awful. Our room key didn't work and we had to keep getting our door opened for us. The floor had stains all over and just didnt seem to be that clean. Having paid for a nights stay we asked for a second room which they gladly gave us. The second room was much cleaner. We also didn't have the best experience with the type of people who were staying in the hotel at the time. We won't be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank EZpass11
Keflavik, Iceland
Reviewed December 7, 2011

It was OK - and I would stay there again, given the low price and proximity to Boston (every other hotel in the vicinity charges double the $60 bucks I paid at Motel 6). It was very clean, shower drain works well, no mold. There is a good new non-smelly AC/heater unit. No alarm clock. Things that I didn't like: hotel lobby and the hallways reek of smoke (even on my non-smoking floor). Also, I woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and found puddles of water on the floor - and I could hear the water running in the adjacent room. I called the clerk downstairs, she sounded displeased with this 4 am phone call, and when I woke up again at 7:30 there was more water on my bathroom floor and water was still running in my neighbor's room. Also, the walls of this hotel are very thin and let in all kinds of noise, so bring ear plugs!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My husband and I stayed at Motel 6 and were really horrified by the condition of the place. The rooms were not cleaned, wastebaskets not emptied and towels left on the floor. We had to go down to the desk every day to get new towels. Bags of garbage were left in the hallways, sometimes for a whole day. The worst thing that happened was that somebody went into our room when we were out and left a note for an unknown person on the desk. When we went to the main desk to find out who had been in our room, we were told that that it was a friend of that person and he got the room wrong. No explaination as to how that person got a key to our room, or why he had been allowed in. Later when we complained to MOtel 6 management, we got no apology or explaination. Do NOT stay in this Motel! There is a nice one called Montecello just down the road at about the same price.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Polly R
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Boston - Southborough/Worcester
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick

Been to Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham? Share your experiences!