All reviews business park full kitchen office park living room the breakfast area mass pike the air conditioning yogurt off route longer term nice stay up to date upon check home away from home would stay again a great place to stay business trip
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Keep your expectations low. Inconvenient parking. High prices. No one at the front desk when I arrived. And overall looking in need of renovation. Not sure I would stay here again unless I had no other choices.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank David H
katiet2610, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Davis H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay. We are disappointed to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations (or ours). We hope you would give us another try the next time your travels bring you to Framingham.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

Love my stay in the hotel. We were there for 3 nights (labor day weekend). Our stay on the 5th floor Suite is great. Starting from the front desk service, hotel cleanliness, breakfast quality, room service - all are really good.
Still few pointers want to mention -
The pool area is indoor, so if you like sunbathing, it is not a good idea.
The breakfast serving time on weekdays 6:30 - 9:3AM and weekend 7 - 10 AM. But I think they should rethink and make it available for 6-10AM for all days. We had whale watch tour planned at 8:30 AM from Gloucester and we need to leave by 6:50 AM on Sunday. Though Cofee and Bread were available by that time and breakfast service team was very cooperative, but still, we missed the full breakfast because of the timing.
Also if you have infant or kid, booking suite in Residence is a good option as it has a full kitchen. For my 3-year-old kid, it is a very necessary option to have a kitchen for his Mac-n-Cheese, Popcorn, and Milk.
It was one of my best stay experience in recent time.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

Debasis K,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are very thrilled that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. We certainly hope that we can be your home away from home when your travels bring you back to Framingham.

Reviewed September 11, 2018

this is a nice n clean hotel with great location. its just 15-20 min from Boston city and is in perfect location. friendly staff and breakfast was good.
the room was spacious and well lit. couch and bed was comfortable.

Room Tip: rooms in the rear have easily accessible parking area from back door.
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family

AJNY1983,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are very delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to Framingham.

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Staff was friendly, the room was ok. The bathtub was old worn out and rusty, not what you would expect at a marriot. Maybe it's been renovated since I stayed. Breakfast was good. I love the residence inn because it's nice to have a full size refrigerator and microwave. The hotel is in a very desolate and boring location. I was visiting my sister who lives in the area. Don't know if I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

KelNY2000,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and the suites we offer. We did recently convert some of our rooms over from tubs to showers. We hope that you will reconsidering staying with us again the next time your travels bring you to Framingham.

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I’m here right now, writing this as I sit on this extremely comfortable bed in a very clean room. I wanted to share what a friendly, helpful, accommodating desk associate (Ali, I think is his name). Arriving tired with my husband, grown daughter and her newborn, Ali searched for and helped us with a nice upgrade so that our daughter/her newborn could have their own bedroom and privacy. I value and appreciate great customer service! We will gladly stay here again.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Sagar P, Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

jakeandjay,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us about your recent stay at the Residence Inn in Framingham. We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you enjoyed your room upgrade. We hope to see you again soon when your travels bring you back to Framingham.

Best Regards,