All reviews business park bedroom suite full kitchen office park the breakfast area mass pike the air conditioning yogurt off route living area longer term nice stay up to date indoor pool a great place to stay upon check home away from home
Reviewed October 20, 2015

Checked in late (Priceline Reservation) and there were only a few rooms left. Heidi at the front desk was a superstar and was very patient and accommodating - she went the extra mile to try and find a quiet room for us. So 5 stars for staff b/c of Heidi.

I avoid this hotel b/c we've had noise issues in the past (equipment rooms, loud a/c, highway noise, etc) - but noise is an issue for me, maybe not other travelers. Plus we prefer rooms with 2 beds or a king if we need to share, this hotel only has single queens is my understanding - unless you upgrade to a 2 bedroom. But if you are in the area, I would recommend the hotel. Clean and comfortable beds. Has all of the normal Residence Inn amenities.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Thomas W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2015

Thank you for staying with us, and for recognizing Heidi for the superstar she is! I am thrilled that she was able to help make you feel at home. Thank you, as well, for your recommendation. That is truly the highest form of compliment!

Reviewed October 2, 2015

Great hotel . We came for two nights in the great room of the other bedrooms . The room looked new and very well equipped room . There is a pool but very poor opening hours also have one of the staff will open it's also annoying . Breakfast is good

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Thomas W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2015

I am very pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your time at our hotel in Framingham. Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your experience with other TripAdvisor readers. A five-star review is always greatly appreciated, especially when it comes from someone who has reviewed so many other hotels, as well! Please be sure to visit us again the next time you are in the Framingham area.

Reviewed October 2, 2015

I stayed at this Marriott in September 2015, and it was truly a pleasure staying there. I have stayed at other Marriott's before, but this was my first time staying in a Residence Inn. It was simply beautiful! I was with a hockey team and we try to keep hotel rates in an affordable range, in which this was. I was really impressed with how the room looked. It was a modern style, with a full size fridge, small stove, cabinets, sink, with all of the utensils needed for cooking, This room was very tastefully decorated and inviting. It was basically a one bedroom furnished apartment. There was also a full size sleeper sofa and TV's in both rooms. The staff was wonderful; always courteous, helpful and nice. My nephew and I really enjoyed our time there and spent extra time we had relaxing and taking naps on the comfortable beds. The breakfast was great, and the staff constantly made sure that food did not run out. Overall all, I was very impressed with this Marriott and would definitely come back and stay again.

Room Tip: Comfortable, inviting room
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us, and for posting such a great, five-star review. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your time with us so much. I appreciate your comments with regard to the style and layout of our suites, and our comfortable beds, but it is your comments about the hotel team that make me smile the most! Thank you for recognizing the efforts they put forth. Please be sure to stay with us again for your next hockey tournament at New England Sports Center, or if you should return to the area for any other reason. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 14, 2015

Stayed here multiple times on business most recent 9/11. Hotel is starting to get a little worn but it is clean. Noise from AC recycling all night kept me up and I am a sound sleeper. Rooms have kitchenette but I did not use it.
Hotel gym small and again a bit worn, but everything worked. Free simple breakfast buffet and looked like a nice pool with hot tub.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Thomas W, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2015

Thank you for returning to stay with us again. I am happy to note that you continue to find our hotel to be so clean, and thrilled to read that you have stayed with us multiple times. I am sorry that your sleep was disturbed by the air conditioner in your room, and hope that you sleep much more soundly the next time you visit us. We look forward to that visit.

Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Nice room/suite, comfortable beds, nice suite layout, kitchenette and business work areas are just right. Good coffee in the morning along with modest breakfast service. Small gym and typical non-lap pool. Cost was very reasonable for this area. I would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Framingham, and for posting your comments for other TripAdvisor readers. I am happy to read that you were very comfortable at our hotel, and that you enjoyed the coffee. I am glad to see that you would stay with us again, and hope that we do not have to wait too long for that next visit. Thank you again.