“One Night Stay”

Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
“One Night Stay”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on the way from New Jersey to Boston for our son's graduation. Although we only stayed one night, this hotel is spacious, clean and convenient. There are two large bedrooms, full kitchen and multiple flat screen televisions. Incredible space and reasonably priced. Will be returning on our next trip to Boston.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank SusanEBNJ
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Thank you for completing a review. I am very pleased that we were able to meet your needs. Again, I appreciate you time and hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
New Jersey, USA
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My husband was running the Boston Marathon and we were looking for a hotel. Since hotels in Boston were either fully booked or exorbitantly priced, we began looking for something near the start of the race and found this hotel. First of all, my booking experience with Marriott was one of the best, the customer service was excellent. The hotel has a shuttle to the start of the race which worked out really well. The room was lovely, it was actually a little suite, which was more than we needed but by the time we booked, there wasn't much left. Very spacious, clean and comfortable. Great breakfast in the morning. Check out is noon, so for us non-runners, there was plenty of time to relax before going into Boston for the race finish. Would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Scottytrish
I appreciate you time in completing a review. I am very happy that you were able to take advantage of our shuttle service to the starting line. Again thanks for your time and I hope to see you next year.
Marlborough
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here multiple times. Staff are friendly. Rooms are spacious and clean. Rooms are even nicer now that they have been remodeled. They have free breakfast and dinner! There is easy access to turnpike. The only thing that needs improvement is the coffee!

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Joethecritique
I appreciate you taking the time to compete a review. I am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. I hope to see you soon and again thanks you for your time.
West Seneca, New York
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Although the hotel was still undergoing renovations, we were totally impressed and very very happy with our stay. The bed/pillows were more than comfortable. The staff was exceptional on upkeep and friendliness. The Breakfast area stayed fully stocked right through the end of the time and offered a wide variety of hot and cold foods. The new sofabeds are only for one adult The (or two smaller kids/teens). They are larger than a twin bed however and very comfortable for a fullsized adult.

Room Tip: suite 406 has ac/furnace noise as it is next door to the furnace room. We didn't mind it because...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am very pleased that you were able to enjoy one of our newly renovated rooms. Again, thank you for your time and I hope we will see you soon.
Chicago
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip for one night. I asked for a newly renovated room and it was great. They served hot dogs at night, but I went out. Breakfast was pretty simple, some hot and cold options.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
We appreciate that you took the time and writing a review. I am happy that you were able to stay in one of our renovated suites. Again, thanks for your time and we will see you soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I had planned a site for our wedding, but we still needed a place to house our guests - all of them were from out of state, and a few live over seas. This was the only hotel that could meet all our needs. Their 2 bedroom suites meant that my grandmother could have her own private space and yet be looked after should something happen. (As it turned out, she fell ill, and room layout was invaluable.) We also had a number of people with children. The suites and kitchen offerings made it easier for all of them.

I need to thank the staff for going above and beyond. There were a few hiccups, but nothing that overshadowed the experience. They allowed us to have an ice cream social in a meeting room so everyone could mingle in a relaxed setting the day before the ceremony. They also contacted everyone in the block to let them know we were serving a light meal out of one of our larger suites. It all added up to our guests telling us this was one of the best (and most) relaxed weddings they had attended. It could only be relaxed because we had such wonderful people working so hard for us.

They are a little out of the way from everything else in the area, but we found that to be an asset in the end. No one complained about noise or light streaming in from outside. Plus, the room attributes far outweigh the little extra anyone had to drive.

Room Tip: 2 bedroom suites are limited, but they are a great value if you're staying with several people.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thanks you for your time in completing a review. I will certainly pass along to my staff that you had an enjoy stay with your group. We really appreciate that you took the time to complete the review.
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Attending an event in Wellesley and wanted to stay on the west side of town to expedite the drive home. First time I noticed this Marriott on the website map--it's a mile from the same exit that a hideous medieval-like Sheraton looms over the Mass Pike. Good TA reviews so we booked. Very happy with it. Check-in and management friendly and eager to help. I'm a silver-level rewards customer; upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite that was really excellent. During a snowstorm (that's why we didn't head straight home), found the gas fireplace cozy for relaxing and unwinding. Free breakfast was standard, but well staffed and tended, tables cleaned and items replenished quickly. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: 502--there's no "view" but a lovely layout--one bed/bath on each side of a sitting roo...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thanks you for taking the time to complete a review. I am very happy that we were able to meet your needs and look forward seeing you in the future. Again, thanks for your time.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Courtyard Boston Natick

Been to Residence Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!