“Good and Clean”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Alexandria, VA
“Good and Clean”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

Being a Marriott Platinum member, I'm well versed in their properties. I've stayed in some of their premier properties in NYC, Sydney, Detroit, and others, along with Residence Inns and Courtyards in far smaller cities. This hotel is clean, with good staff, but the rooms need a re-model; outdated appliances and decor, and my office chair was broken. However, I did find the beds comfy and I slept well which can be the most important part of a trip. Also, the fitness center was nice, but compact. 4 machines (2 treadmills, 1 bike, 1 step) along with some dumbbells. Pool looked decent, as did the hot tub, but I didn't get into either.

If you have business in Boston, this hotel is not for you. It's about 35 miles and unless you're traveling mid-day or at the very early/late part of the day, it will take you well over an hour to get into the city. I left at 6:15am for an 8:30am flight out of Logan and arrived at my gate at 8:05am, and I'm a premier flier so I had checked in and had access to the preferred lanes in security.

Overall this is a good hotel, and I would stay here again, but most of their sister properties in the country are more updated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank spolcecsekr7
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I am glad that we were able accommodate your needs and I look forward having you stay with us in the future. Again I truly appreciate your time and will certainly pass along to my staff on a job well done.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed at the Residence Inn in Framingham (Boston) during a road trip to Maine from NC. The hotel was perfect for our family of 5 as 2 kids slept on the pull-out sofa and the very helpful and friendly hotel staff delivered a roll-away bed to our room for our third child. The hotel was clean, staff were courteous, and the breakfast the next morning was awesome - perfect for our day sightseeing in Boston before finishing our drive. It's perfectly located and very convenient to interstates but tucked away from noise. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for completing a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly pass along to my staff the exceptional job they have done. It is always appreciated hearing comment like yours. Thank you again and I hope to see you again in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

This hotel was amazing in appearance,amenities, staff and home like feeling! We were welcome by truly friendly staff. We had a long ride filled with traffic from Boston and were very happy to be able to sit down with a complementary barbeque dinner. The dinner included veggie burgers, beans, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, salad, pasta salad, chips, and all the fixing to make the burger just the way you like it. Barbeque is served every Wednesday night throughout the summer!

Room Tip: Just ask and the staff will meet your indivual needs!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cadger68
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thanks for your time in completing a survey. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. I look forward having you in the future and again thank you for completing a review.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

On our way to Maine, we chose this as a rest stop. The staff was helpful and friendly and gave us a really nice upgrade. It's in a quiet out of the way area, but very convenient to 495 and 90. Worth checking out!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CaliCoves
Thank you for taking the time in completing a review. I appreciate your comments and glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Again thanks and I look forward having you with us in the future.
Silver Spring, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Recently my wife and i stayed here while visiting family in the area. My wife selected the Residence Inn here as it was priced right and it offered more room that the standard hotel room.

It's location is a little unusual in that it is way in the back of an industrial business park type area down a side road that almost looks like an alley behind the other business buildings. That said, it is just a short distance off Rte 9 and is in a nice pleasant and quiet woooded setting. The two room suite, w/ kitchenette, which we didn't need, was comfortable and functional. These rooms / suites are designed for families, but served us well also. The furnature was comfortable and there was a flat screen TV in each room.

The complimentary breakfast was good with cereals, oatmeal, toast, rolls, muffins, coffee, tea, juices, scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, you make waffels etc., with a comfortable dinning room. There was even a pation with tables and chairs. thjere were complimentary of USA Today and the Wall Street Journal. the staff was plesant and helpful. For those staying for a while, they even offered gorcery service, for no charge, where the resident would fill out a form listing the different groceries they wanted and the Inn would sent someone to purchase them and return them to your suite for which you pay only of the cost of the groceries. A nice service indeed. We did not check out any of their other facilities as we were their only at might to sleep.
Overall it was a pleasant, comfortable and convenient place to stay.

Room Tip: Suites have a sofa bed for families. Just enough off the main road to be convenient and quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Thank you for taken the time in completing a review. I will certainly let the staff know that they provided the service that you deserve. We strive to exceed our guests’ expectation and it is glorifying to know that we are accomplishing our goals. Again, thank you for your time and I look forward having you stay with us in the future.
Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was a trip with 8 persons(2 rooms) so the possibility of a mishap was always latent. On the contrary the hotel was perfect for those type of activities. The rooms are big , comfortablel and the complimentary breakfast very good. The employees always eager to assist you. I highly reccomend it.

Norberto From Puerto Rico

Room Tip: The one bedroom is the one to get (or the two )
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review. I appreciate the kind words and will pass this along to my staff. We strive to do our best in providing the service that our guests deserve. Again thank you for taking the time in completing a review.
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is a clean hotel with a friendly staff. Breakfast is decent with sufficient choices. The rooms are basically furnished. I didn’t like the AC vent blowing on my face in the bed all night with no way to redirect it. The AC unit was also loud every time it turned on. Overall a decent place but I have stayed at better Marriott properties.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly have my engineer take a look at the vent in that room. I hope to see you again soon and again thank you so much for your kind comments.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Courtyard Boston Natick

Been to Residence Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!