Residence Inn Boston Framingham
$86
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$144
Courtyard
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$189
$135
All reviewsbusiness parkoffice parkbedroom suitefull kitchenthe breakfast areamass pikeyogurtoff routeliving arealonger termthe air conditioningnice staysaturday morningupon checkup to dateindoor poolhome away from home
Reviewed March 4, 2013

If you've stayed at any hotel built for the business traveler, then you can pretty much describe them all. There is nothing about this RI that makes it stand above any other. First of all, it is clean. It is a couple of years away from a refresh, but I hope the owners are planning on it. Now for areas for improvement...

There is little or no signage. Unless you knew how to find it, and are looking for a well lit sign off the turnpike late at night... good luck. Even the gas station across the street didn't know there was a Marriott Residence Inn across the street and up the hill. Secondly, the free breakfast buffet was not laid out very well. If you happen to be there trying to grab some coffee or greasy powdered eggs before you head out - good luck if there are a bunch of kids running around the area. Finally, my room...

After being stricken with bedbugs in a hotel in Detroit last year, I always make a point to checkout any intended hotel stays online, and once there, I do a visual check. I knew this hotel had one report against it. When I got there I checked under the mattresses and found bedbug traps. Fortunately they were empty (otherwise I would have changed rooms). I was somewhat happy that the hotel management was proactively monitoring an increasingly common problem. I checked with business partners staying at this RI and they did NOT find any traps. Ugh. So the past was associated with THIS room. Well... at least the trap was empty... (photo uploaded).

Bedbug traps aside, this RI was average.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeff O
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review. Its comments like you’re that help us improve our selves. Yes, we are going to be updating all our guestrooms in the beginning of next year which is very exciting. Again, thank you and i hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

In 99 out of 100 ways, this was a completely typical stay. But that last one has me puzzled: the bed pillows are all square-- like, the size and shape of a throw pillow. Maybe I have a big head (OK, I know I have a big head), but when I went to put my head down on the pillows it felt as if I might roll off, because the pillows were small and SQUARE. I thought maybe we were the victims of a shortage, and asked at the desk, but if I understood the answer correctly, every room in the place has these pillows, for reasons I didn't understand on first hearing (they were busy, so I didn't press the point).

Otherwise, I agree with the other reviewers: good-sized suite-style rooms, good free breakfast, not a bad place to stay. There was an incense-like smell in our hallway the three days were there, which was a little odd. But those pillows? That might be enough to keep me from coming back.

Room Tip: See if they have any regular pillows.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank T D
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, my apologies for the issue with our pillows. We are currently changing our pillow to a larger size to better accommodate our guests. Comments like yours helps us improve guest experience here and this is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Comfortable, clean suite. Nice exercise facility. Friendly, helpful staff. Heater blew a bit loud for my taste, but that is really getting picky. Breakfast buffet was not great, but about what one expects. After staying in a lot of European hotels it reminded me that an average hotel in the US is simply not as nice for breakfast as an average hotel in Europe. But all said, since I go to Framingham frequently, this hotel still is the best in the area, and beats the Sheraton any day.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM549, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule and completing a review. I am glad we could be of service to you. Again, I do appreciate your kind words.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is a good business base if you are staying more than 2 or 3 days, however a car is a must have if you are staying here! The rooms are well appointed and have good facilities. the kitchenette is great and has everything you need. The beds are comfortable with good linen . Bathrooms a little tried nut clean and functional. However the lobby shop has very scare resources so stock up before arriving at the hotel otherwise you won't need the kitchenette. Buffet breakfast is basic but plentiful. If you are on a business trip for more than a couple of days this is a great base as you are not in a small claustrophobic hotel room, there is a sofa area with tv and room to relax. There is no restaurant or bar at the hotel or in the immediate area so a car is very much needed,

Room Tip: The rooms away from the lifts are best as they are really quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time and completing a review. I am glad that we were able to provide you the services to make your stay a comfortable one. I will certainly look into market and again thank you for your time.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We've stayed here many times, as we have family in the area. The staff is friendly and efficient. The rooms are great. We like the separate bedroom. Great breakfast buffet, flat screen tvs in the bedroom and sitting area, free wifi. Have previously used the wonderful heated pool and the fitness room, no time for it this trip. I used the laundry facilities and was able to purchase laundry powder and dryer sheets at the front desk. Of course, it would have been more economical if I remembered to pack my own laundry powder and dryer sheets. The only thing that could use some checking is the bathmat that is adhered to bottom of the tub. It was grayish and I couldn't tell if it needed additional scrubbing or if it was supposed to be that color. I addressed this in a review directly to the hotel. All in all, we will be staying here in the future.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time and completing a review. I will pass along you kind words to my staff. I look forward having you with us in the future and agian thank you for your review.