We planned to stay there for 3 mths but left in just 20 stays. To start with good things...the view is great from the rooms...very green and quiet. Rooms are spacious, HD TV is awesome. Manager Derek and maintenance staff were very helpful with all the issues I had.Now the CONS....
1 BED:First of all their bed is terrible...too small and wen u sleep on side u'll keep sliding back in middle and u'll end up bumping into ur partner!!!
2 TV (whch I loved) had only few channels..nd also u can't connect ur laptop or Hard Drive to TV to watch any other movie!!
3 LAUNDRY: I spent almost 3 hrs just drying my clothes and wen I complained, the Front desk lady says...yes the dryer is not working and I'll refund ur amount!! Hello...its not about $2 but about the time I spent on drying my clothes. Finally at 12 am I finished laundry which I started at 5 pm. They should atleast put a sign on machines not working. She was extremely rude, infact most of the front desk staff was rude and of no help except the Manager.
4 SHUTTLE: The hotel doesn't provide shuttle service which is ok but atleast they should keep some information about the public bus which goes almost everywhere from Staples Drive. Since m not working and in hotel most of the time ...after walking around all over the place I finally found about the mwrta buses which could take me to malls and other places. My suggestion to Hotel...please keep bus timetables and Routes. Keeping only Taxi infornation in not enough.
5 POOL: The pool timings were unusual ...which opened at 12 pm.. The shower room was very smelly and pool was sad...looking at it u'll not feel like going in!! And we were surprised wen our keys couldn't open the door to the pool. As per hotel staff its a State Rule because of which you need to call staff people everytime u want to go to the pool...however, the Hotel where I am currently staying (in same state) with indoor pool has no such rules.
6. PHONES: The emergency phones in Laundry, pool and gym r never dusted I guess...especially the one in Laundry Room which had a thick layer of dust. Who will pick such phns!!
Strange...anyways we finally left and I feel at home now in my new room!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated property with a modern feel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Residence Inn Boston Framingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Boston Framingham Hotel Framingham
- Residence Inn Framingham
- Framingham Residence Inn