“Very Slow Service”

Angry Ham's Garage - Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #114 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Very Slow Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

Great atmosphere, food not so good, and the service sucked! It's a great open space with flat screen TV's all around, a good sound system and a good bar area. Our waitress Paige came right over, took our drink order and served them right away. But then after saying she'd give us a minute with the menu, she disappeared for 20 minutes. We finally ordered a burger that was asked to be cooked medium but was cooked to death and ruined and a steak bomb sandwich that was nothing but Steak-Ums on a bun. The food was delivered to the table and then Paige pulled her disappearing act again. We didn't see her for well over a half hour even though I wanted to complain about the burnt burger and order more drinks she was no where to be found. The parking lot is small and was packed with cars. We thought the place was going to be packed but there was only about 20 people in there so I couldn't figure out why the lot was so full. Would I go back? I don't know. I'd like to give it another shot but I'm not going out of my way to do it.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank 01BostonSteve

boston
“If they can figure out what kind of menu they want, this could be a great sports pub.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

Above average beer selection, damn good chicken nachos and wings and a surprisingly good thin crust pizza. Lose the Asian fare on the menu, stop trying to be redneck with the hog references and pig parts and stick to what people really like to eat when they're watching the B's. Still a fkng stupid name, but that never stopped me from going somewhere. Looking forward to trying more, and soon.

• Visited July 2011
2 Thank nicnaz

Been to Angry Ham's Garage - Restaurant & Pub? Share your experiences!