“Delicious!”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It's like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Alexandria, Virginia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

We ate here following a busy day of moving; the margaritas were delicious, as were the fish tacos, chips, and salsa. They were extremely busy the night we were there, so we elected to eat at a table in the bar area, which eliminated the 45 minute wait. Service was phenomenal; I only wish we would have found this place sooner!

Visited June 2014
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thanks for the nice review Kelly and we hope the move went well. Hope you visit us again soon.

Niagara Falls, Canada
“Food good, ambiance fabulous, but...”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Margaritas was just down the street from our hotel. We were tired on a raining chilly night, so because it was convenient, we chose it. Immediately, we were impressed with the decor. It was apparent that they had made a huge investment in design and art with stained glass separators with beautiful tile and wood which I was told by our waiter was imported from Mexico. The food was slightly above average Mexican-American fare. The service was fair but with a bit of an attitude. We were struck by the fact that we did not see or hear one Latino server or host. We asked our waiter about that. I said, "This is a Mexican restaurant. I don't see any Mexicans or Latinos working here." He replied with a laugh, "yeah, they're in the back." (meaning the kitchen) Somehow his response offended me and my wife. His response said, in effect, "we are hiding them in the back!" Take from this what you will but it soured my dinner and my view on the Margaritas chain.

• Visited May 2014
Thank you for the review and for visiting Margaritas. Margaritas embraces the Mexican culture and history, and hope to bring this to our communities by celebrating the wonderful food, artwork and music found throughout its many regions and people. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse work force. We have employees of all different ethnicity, including Latino, that work throughout the company in many roles including servers, hosts, cooks and managers. We sincerely apologize if this server’s statement was offensive in any way. This particular server should have been more sensitive to how his response could have been received. I assure you that the perception you given does not reflect Margaritas philosophy and culture.

Thanks again and I hope you can visit us again soon.
Natick, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tasting food. ”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The food here is amazing so dont take my rating for the food but it is for the service a lot of the waitresses there are really nice but some of them act as if they have some where better to be and are not very attentive.

KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, May 19, 2014
Thank you for the review and we are happy you enjoy our food. We will work with the team to make sure our standards of service are up to par too. We have no better place to be then making our guests happy!

Thanks again.
“Yummy menu - good bar - good margaritas - if you know how to order”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

- Bar scene is fun; walked here from Marriott Courtyard across the street eg cross the avenue to. Home Depot and take the asphalt sidewalk to the restaurant
- the naked lime margarita is top notch - fresh squeezed limes for your cocktail - the adorable bartenders (Sarah and her friend) stay fit this way
- Ahi Tuna street tacos were killer - so yummy
- Fried cheesecake for desert? Killer too.

• Visited April 2014
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thanks for the nice review and for taking the walk to come see us. Hope you come back again.
“Good for late lunch, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Close to home so gave it a try. Edward was a good server, very friendly and he gave a few recommendations when I asked. Had a delicious martini (not a margarita) with coconut rum and vanilla vodka and requested that pineapple juice be included. Baja fried fish taco was very fresh and good with a nice slice of avocado. I had a leftover carnitas taco to take home - I had ordered off the a la carte menu so I could try two different tacos and didn't want as many as 3 which are offered as entrees. Good free crisp chips and fresh salsa. I would go back with hubby and friends. The music was a bit loud considering it was after the lunch crowd was over.

Visited April 2014
KidTaco, Guest Relations Manager at Margaritas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thanks Debi for the nice review and glad you enjoyed your food and service. We will talk to the managers about the music level. The music should be turned down in slower periods so it's a comfortable atmosphere for all your guests.

Hope you can come back soon!