“great experience”

Margaritas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 204 Restaurants in Framingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentically delicious food and drinks made fresh to order daily. Art and furnishings handcrafted in Mexico. For family, friends and community, the fiesta starts here. It's like being in Mexico without getting on a plane.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

very good wait staff, food was excellent and hot and on time. Not too pricey, decent kids meals. Nice visually interior too. All in, not a bad stop for a family dinner.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Margaritas is not that good. It has your basic and very bland taco, tortilla, enchilada, quesadilla dishes. Four of us ate there and nothing impressed any of us. The food really had no unique or exciting flavor and everything tasted like it was microwaved. It's too bad because you can really spice up and create tasty Mexican food rather easily with fresh ingredients. That is the problem with chain restaurants....everything is pre-measured, pre-made and frozen. The service was kind of slow but it was busy on a Saturday night. Noisy atmosphere and food was slopped on the floor around the table from the previous party. The drinks were adequate...big deal. I would not go back there. Two thumbs down!

3  Thank cosmo123
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This restaurant located at old Naked Fish location is booming. We first met up with Margaritas in Augusta, ME and then followed it to Waltham. The Natick location is equally popular and a fun experience. Rather than wait, we usually try to find a place at the bar, have a couple beers and, of course, margaritas, and split the chicken fajitas or enchilada muchacha. This is after we consume a couple baskets of chips. This is NOT gourmet dining but the bartenders have always been very attentive and pleasant and the drinks are very good.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I went with my son & daughter. It was very busy, & we had to wait about 40 minutes for a table. The service was very good, & so was the food. We enjoyed the art, & rightly colored decor. It was a bit noisy, as it was very packed, & a little difficult to the conversation at my own table. It was a little pricey for what it is, but I would go again. Just not every week.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I gave Margaritas two chances thinking that my first visit may have caught them on a "bad" night. On my first visit, no one on the staff that I could see, seemed really interested in serving the customer. On my second visit, the service was much better, but the food was just the same. At best, I would say the food is average. They do have a reasonably extensive menu, typical of most chain mexican restaurants. The chips and salsa were ok. I usually test a mexican restaurant by ordering chicken enchiladas. Again, the food was ok. If you are going with friends to hang out at the bar, Margaritas might be ok. For really good mexican food, you can do better elsewhere.