“THE BEST LOCATION FOR OUTSIDE OF BOSTON”

Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I must say I was ahh about staying at the Red Roof Inn but all was either booked or like $200 a night or where I needed to go $350 and up. I wanted something for 2 nights to see my daughter at college. I was so pleasantly surprised. The room was basic but clean and newer and the hotel was literally right off 90 !! Within a mile or so there was a Target, home Good, Fast Food, Cheescake Factory, etc etc and an upscale mall about 1 mile with Neiman Marcus etc.Plus it was a nice area all around . The downside was the 15 mi\les I had to do back and forth but it was fine.. So the $99 I paid on the room saved me money for shopping and eating at great places. By the way ask how to get to MELS DINER for breakfast ..GREAT>> Just look at the hotel befor echecking in and request a room away from street on second floor its much quieter we had room 247 it was good.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Krisem

Reviewed November 1, 2010

This was my first stay at this Red Roof Inn & my husband and I were pleasantly surprised by a number of things here: the room, while small, was clean & comfortable; the service at the desk - both checking in & checking out - was efficient, helpful & friendly; it was a very quiet stay, dispite the fact that it was pretty full. Good value place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Due to uncertainty because of illness, we waited to arrange reservations until just a week before our trip, and found that most motels in the greater Boston area were either already filled or priced way beyond our budget. We were greatly relieved to find accomodations available at RR at a reasonable rate.

Initially, we booked two rooms for four nights. But our arrival had to be postponed and we canceled the first night. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous, both on the phone and at the point of reception. The rooms were very clean, attractive and pleasant, but our plan changed abruptly again, and we signed out after we stayed only one night. At checkout, the staff was as friendly and courteous as ever.

We will definitely recommend this motel to family and friends.

J. Phillips

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Have stayed three times in the last three months on both business and pleasure trips. Property is very well kept and staff is friendly and accomodating. Can't beat the rate and location. No complimentary breakfast but Dunkin Donuts is adjacent; Panera's and two diners are within five minutes. Also several restaurants in shopping mall within five minutes. Entrance to Mass Pike is right there. If you have time, explore nearby Lake Cochituate and the state park. It's beautiful. If you're heading to Boston, the drive is 20 minutes with no traffic and a bit longer in rush hour.

Reviewed October 15, 2010

I spent one week in and around Boston and used this inn as my home base. It was convenient, beside major routes & therefore easily accessible, and offered a great weekly rate. My room, a "Standard King," was large, comfortable and very clean. There was a fridge and microwave which were useful, as well as a convenient desk that I made good use of. My only complaint is regarding the ventilation system: cigarette smoke made its way into my room and was at times quite strong. There is little I was able to do but to request that someone spray my room with freshener. The smoke prevented the room from being perfect to my needs.

Reviewed October 14, 2010

Clean and Comfortable, had a microwave and frig. Perfect for my short business trip.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

Excellent overall stay. Quick check-in. Very clean room. We had a "Superior King" room which had a microwave, fridge, comfortable desk and was quite spacious. The bathroom was small, but it had a nice roomy shower with good water pressure. The bed was comfortable and it was quiet. One could clearly hear other guests coming and going, so if the hotel was full or there was a sports team in residence it could be very noisy.

No breakfast is provided, but there is a Dunkin Donuts next door, and they do serve coffee in the lobby. There is no coffee maker in the room.

We asked for extra pillows at 10pm which were promptly delivered.

The location is perfect if you want to shop, as it is minutes from shopper's world and movie theaters, restaurants, etc.

The Wifi worked fine; better than in a couple of other much more expensive hotels I've recently stayed at!

The only real complaint I have is that the towels are of low quality and a little scratchy.
The price is fair for the location (though more expensive than other locations in the chain).

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard Boston Natick
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick

Been to Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!