“Fantastic property....VERY CLEAN1!”

Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stayed for 1 night in a king room. Room was very clean and updated. I was on the side that faces the highway and didn't experience any disturbing noise. Staff was very pleasant. I had paid for 2 nights but had to leave early due to a blizzard on the 2nd day, staff refunded my 2nd night without question! Room was of much higher quality than the low price would indicate.

Another plus...lots of resturants very close to the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Redroof68, Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Hello,
We would like to thank you for writing a review, your comments are really appreciated. It is always good to heard from our guests when we are doing things right. We hope to have the opportunity in the future to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Great staff, great location, nice clean room, excellent wifi, no complaints! Picked this hotel thru Expedia.com and it was a pleasant surprise, one of my best sleeps ever in a motel. Had absolutely no issues at all!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank jjgalusha58

We would like to thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad to know that you had a comfortable, clean room. As a Red Roof Inn we always want to provide our guest with the best customer service.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I've stayed at this Red Roof Inn over a dozen times in the last 4 years. Always friendly, helpful staff. Clean, quiet rooms. The location is an easy off-on for Mass. Turnpike (I90), and the drive into Boston is easy, and usually quick. A variety of food and shopping options close by. My daughter will be graduating from BU this year so I won't have a need to visit as often, but will always choose this hotel if I'm in the area, and always recommend to others visiting the area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank M8513WWSharon

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. We are happy to learn that you had a good stay, we hope to have the opportunity in the near future to have you as our guest again. Congratulations on your daughter's graduation.
Red Roof staff.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I used an email "discount coupon" to make this reservation, and it made it even more of a reason to stay there. Location was convenient to restaurants and major highways, quiet and safe. Red Roofs are pet friendly and their new upgraded rooms are very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Hello,

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at our Red Roof. We are happy to learn that you had a great stay, your comments are really appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity in the near future to have you again as our guest.

Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Realized I reviewed on Yelp buff not trip advisor. Here is my review from August:

My boyfriend and I just got back from a trip where we stayed here. We fly stand by through his job and are never guaranteed a trip, so we didn't pre arrange a hotel but found this hotel once we arrived in the Boston area. We passed it and decided to call and they had space available and were told we could go there anytime before 6 pm, 10 minutes later we were there checking in.

We got a king sized room, nothing fancy--no fridge or micro. I have never slept in a king sized bed before and can i just say that I love them!! The room was pretty small, but we didn't need much just the two of us.

The staff was all very friendly. Boyfriend realized there was no hair dryer in the room, so I decided to call the front desk and they had one, I was even able to keep it the whole stay! The front desk was also helpful in finding a pizza place to deliver. Never hurts to ask! (Though being from Chicago, this pizza was AWFUL)

The location was a bit far off from Boston, but it was a perfect location for everywhere we wanted to go (Salem, NH, Maine, Boston, Plymouth).

Free wifi was a plus too!

I would most definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Hi Megan,

Thanks for taking the time on writing a review on yelp and forwarding it onto trip advisor. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us when you were here back in August. I see you booked our standard king which is our smallest room, but for just a few dollars more we have a superior king which is 30% larger room and offers a microwave/refrigerator, iron/board and a hairdryer.
We may not have "Chicago pizza" but we have a pretty good New England chain called Papa Gino's, so the next time you are in town give them a try and see how they stack up to yours.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this hotel several times now. Each time Bev at the front desk has been very friendly and inviting. I fly out of logan airport every wednesday. So I come to the red roof on Tuesday. I work on my laptop peacefully.The lot is connected to Dunkin Donuts. There are many restaurants very close by. There is a huge mall right up the street. I get a good nights sleep and I head over to the logan express in the morning. For the price, you can't beat this location. Thanks to Bev for being the best.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time on writing a review about Bev and our location. She truly does care and wants to make sure that everyone is well taken care of and is comfortable. I am glad you are getting a good night sleep when you stay with us and are finding that we are a great value in the area.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Lived in the area for a long time and always wanted to stay in this convenient, seemingly clean and well-maintained motel. Finally had the opportunity and extremely disappointed. Kids or some other group blasted loud drum-and-bass or other frankly scary kind of music ALL NIGHT LONG. No sleeping or peaceful rest here. Would not feel safe bringing my family here if they allow whatever these disruptive guests were doing.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank davidzee

Thank you for writing a review. I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not a positive one. I can assure you that if we knew that your fellow guest was going to be playing loud music we would not have rented that person a room. We are always here to help and if you hear any noise at any time of the night we are more than happy to remove the guest causing the disturbance. We take our security very seriously and we have recently made some significant upgrades to ensure all of our guests safety.

GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Courtyard Boston Natick
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick

Been to Red Roof PLUS Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!