“Peaceful, pet friendly, clean ..... No Breakfast...but”

Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Boone, Iowa
“Peaceful, pet friendly, clean ..... No Breakfast...but”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

There's a dunkin donut next door and they had great breakfasts. I was relieved from the night before's loud motel experience to get a corner room with no one around us. Slept like a log. The bathroom is tiny, but hey, besides a toilet and a shower what more do you need? There's a makeup area outside the actual bathroom.

We would not hesitate to return. And they made connecting to their free Wi-fi a breeze! Very friendly people.

AND A SURPRISE!! WE ATE AT KEN'S STEAKHOUSE! SEE OUR SEPARATE REVIEW FOR IT! YUM!

Room Tip: Our room was at the end of a row on the 1st floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time on writing a review on our property. I am glad that you found a restful nights sleep and one of the greatest restaurants in the area.

We look forward to seeing you again,

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed here after a late trip with son and dog. Choose this hotel because of the no fee for animals, that is about the only redemming factor. The room was nice and big, the bathroom was the size of a porta-potty. They DO NOT CLEAN properly, my son found a sleeping pill left over from some other person!!!!!! The evening girl was very nice and helpful, but the check out lady was extremely rude and unprofessional. Will not be staying at this chain again because of her. It is very hard to get out of the parking lot if you are not heading to the highway.

Room Tip: Do NOT take small children here!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time on writing a review on our property.

I am very sorry to hear that we did not live up to the high expectations that you expect from us and that we have set for ourselvs. I can assure you that we do try very hard to make sure that we check under the beds to make sure nothing has dropped from previous guests.

Weedsport, New York
Reviewed September 8, 2013

We were going out of Boston on a cruise and I did not want to pay $300-$400 for a room to sleep in the night before we sailed (plus the cost to park). I did some research and found this motel near Boston for right around $100. It is right off I90 and nearby several places to eat which was convenient. We did not have a tv directory in our room and one of the people who work there gave us there's. the only downside was an odor in the room that seemed like smoke, but it was a non-smoking room. We also would have preferred a ground floor room, but I did not specify that when making the reservation so my fault. All in all I felt it was a decent place to stay overnight before a cruise.

Room Tip: We booked a king size superior room and it had everything we could want
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about our property. I am glad you found that we were a great value for this area. Most familes that are traveling to Boston are shocked to see the price for a hotel room is at a minimum over $300, and driving 20 minutes to save hundreds of dollars is a smart move.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel has either recently been renovated or is still in the process. It's not much to look at on the outside but the room I stayed in was very nice on the inside. It's a very nice room for its location and price range. Very pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank kesty69
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a response on our property. We are glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised about our rooms. We have not renovated as of yet, but we do plan on enhancing our rooms in the near future.

Tomball, Texas
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Room 248. Superior King Room. We asked for an upgrade and a smoking room was all they had. The front desk offered an electrostatic air filter, we accepted, however it was never brought.we thought we could stand it however it won't happen again. The room
is decent. It faces the highway but we never heard road noise. The tub is very slow to drain. Our room was not serviced one day but we called the front desk and they brought what we asked for. Walmart and Target and other chain eateries are close. The MBTA has a parking facility to take the commuter rail into Boston. Parking is 4.00 and roundtrip is 16.00 per person. It is about 5 miles from the motel.

• Stayed August 2013
Hi,

Thank you for taking the time on writing a review about our property. I am very sorry to hear that we did not exceed your expectations. I can assure you that we care about everyones experience that stays with us. I agree that our smoking rooms do smell like smoke and we do have a plan on going 100% non smoking in the near future once we renovate the property.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was surprised tripadvisor recommended this dump. Zero is the rating I would give this hotel if that was an option. It is dirty. Smells of smoke. Has holes in the blankets, need I say more? Apparently they have smoking rooms interspersed with the nonsmoking, very counterproductive. I can't remember the last time I stayed in a hotel that didn't have a blow dryer. They add a fee for use of the room safe. Luckily I only have to be here for one night. I would not recommend or ever stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose a room in a different hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Ellen L
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Ellen,

I am very sorry to hear that your stay was not a good one. I can understand your frustration with the smoking aspect, and I am happy to let you know that once we renovate we will be 100% non smoking. I know the non smoking rooms do sell fast and it is possible that the room you may have booked was a smoking room. We do offer hairdryers in all of our Superior king rooms and deluxe two full bed rooms, and if you book a different room type we do have additional at the front desk and we would be happy to bring one to your room. I also just want to let you know that the safe charge is optional so if you do not use it we are happy to adjust your bill. We are one of the only hotels that do not add it automatically into the rate. We make it an optional charge.

I would love to have you give us another try and I will personally like to make sure you have a flawless stay with us, so please do not hesitate on calling me personally to help you out.

Stockholm
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights. The room was clean, spacious and even though we were next to I-90, we still didn't hear alot of outside noise.
The cleaning was ok, the toilet could've been a bit cleaned a bit better but for the price, I can't complaint. The service was passable. Some of the desk people weren't overly friendly

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Josephine,

Thank you for writing about our property . We are very happy to hear that you found us to be a great value in the area, and I want you to know that we really do care about each and every guests experience.

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Courtyard Boston Natick

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!