“My children and I!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Framingham
Natick
“My children and I!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I entered the Red Roof Inn, on 02/22/2013. My two children and I were homeless, but luckily I had a job. The Manager Dan Fritz was so understanding and helpful. The location of the Red Roof is convenient to Maas Pike, Rt 9, and three different malls. I thought we would be at the Red Roof approximately two weeks, we were waiting for approval on an apartment. After the two weeks, it seemed the time would be longer, we were at the Red Roof for (7) seven weeks (3) three days. Dan Fritz didn't think twice, he worked with my children and I on staying more time, my children 11and 13. The rooms at the Red roof Inn in Framingham are clean, neat, and the beds are very comfortable. The house keepers came every day to clean and refresh towels and other supplies. Bev at the front desk clerk was extremely helpful and very pleasant. Other front desk clerks that spent time helping was Rebecca always smiling and very helpful, plus Karina.
I made a great stay at the Red Roof Inn, Framingham and it was a pleasurable for me and my children.

Michael Eagle

Room Tip: If the two room suite is in your budget, I would recommend it.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Hi Mr. Eagle,

Thank you for your kind words. We really do thank you for letting us take care of you and your kids. Good luck to you in your new apartment.

Regards,
GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Excellent staff service at the counter and clean environment. Bev at the front desk is knowledgeable with the area and is really helpful! The place is quite and easy access to the highway and restaurant and local mall. Price is reasonable as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Hi Mr. Wang,

Thank you for writing a review on our hotel. We take alot of pride in keeping our property clean and treat all of our guests with respect and to go above and beyond your expectations.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Bev, the front desk clerk for most of the weekend, was extremely pleasant and helpful.
Internet connection is weak, wouldn't load some sites at all.
Logan Express bus terminus is a 10 minute walk away, very convenient (although there are no sidewalks for 2/3 of the distance).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time on writing a response about our hotel. I am sorry to hear about your wi-fi troubles. If you call us when having a problem we can get a hold of the vendor who supplies the internet service and they have tremendous success in boosting the signal strength if they see it is low. Please never hesitate on calling us for any issue you may have as we are always hear to help in anyway we can.

Hastings on Hudson, New York
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Friendly staff and excellent service. Bev took care of me with directions, recommendations, and various other special needs. Nice personal touch with the guests of my large group. She looked out for us!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for letting me know what a wonderful job Bev did on taking care of you and your group. She just read it and I can honestly tell you that she is very happy to hear that you were taken care of.

New York City, New York
Reviewed April 28, 2013

In red Roof Inn / Framingham I met a great team that was considerable to my needs.
Bev was great, saved me, provided great service that was so essential to allow me refresh before important business day.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Hi,

Thank you for writing a review on our staff and our property. I agree with you that we do have a great team who truly does care about each and every guest's stay.

Portland, ME
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Clean, cheap, friendly service, comfortable, clean room. What else is there to say. This place was great! I almost don't want to give the secret away. It's right across the street from a good Margarita's restaurant, too. I guess the only negative is it's right off the highway so you can't really walk in the area, but it is a travel hotel, after all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Redroof68, Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Hi Julia009

Thank you for taking your time to give us an excellent review. Our goal is to insure all of our guest experience a clean and comfortable stay when visiting the Red Roof Inn Framingham, MA. We look forward to seeing you back soon.

Regards,

Dagma Colon
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Bev and karina rock! At red roof Inn in Boston

The service from Bev and Karina at property 068 was amazing. I have btraveling all day, and had a business trip and they made me feel so much better.
They made my stay feel warm and welcoming, made me laugh when checking in, and offered me coffee.

• Stayed April 2013
Redroof68, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you for writing a review on Bev and Karina, they are very appreciative about your review and I have to agree with you that they are fun and they truly enjoy making our guests feel welcome and significant.

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
Magnuson Hotel Framingham
#4 of 7 in Framingham
Hampton Inn Boston-Natick
Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center
Crowne Plaza Hotel Boston - Natick
Residence Inn Boston Framingham
Courtyard Boston Natick

Been to Red Roof Inn Boston Framingham? Share your experiences!