“Restful slumber after busy days”

Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Our room on the third floor facing the courtyard was very comfortable and quiet for needed rest after busy days at a nearby music festival. I appreciated the coffeemaker, fridge and other conveniences there if I had needed them. I also made use of the table that rolled out into the room. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a courtyard room. Bring a bathing suit for the pool or whirlpool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cmk15

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I typically prefer Marriotts but not sure I would endorse this Courtyard. The Internet was very slow which is not helpful when traveling for business.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed at the Courtyard Foxborough for 2 weeks while in town for business and was pleased overall with the stay. The staff was excellent and always pleasant and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable as was every area of the property I saw. My room was on the courtyard side of the building and I had no issues with noise any hour of the day or night.

My only real complaints are with the horribly slow internet speeds and the poor condition of the exercise equipment. I was unable to really do any work via my VPN connection due to the poor speeds which made it difficult to keep up with emails and projects. The first time I used the eliptical I was afraid it was going to fall apart on me. These two issues aside this was one of the nicer stays I have had on the road.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We were in town for a charity event and stayed at the Courtyard overnight before returning home. We had a very pleasant stay. The room was very clean with a very comfortable bed and nice sitting area. The front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. We didn't use the fitness center or the swimming pool and are unable to comment. We would definitely return the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 27, 2012

First, I want to give a huge SHOUT OUT to staff members (forgive me if I miss anyone that helped us!) Danielle (operations mgr.), Jackie (Bistro), Karen (GM), Hope (Front Desk).... and the list goes on without being able to remember everyone's name.

This hotel was PHENOMENAL!

My husband was staying at this particular hotel this past weekend, and he had a seizure in the parking lot on the way to his rental car. He fell and went unconscious and hit the back of his head. He had just texted me at 9:33. At 9:40 Danielle had his phone trying to call me. At 9:43 I was on the phone with the officer who told me EMS was taking care of him. That was a TEN MINUTE time span. The fast reaction and care shown blew my mind! (And I live in the South!)

Since I did not get Danielle's initial phone call (my head spinning, stressing, panic), I called the hotel to find out details of where they were and which hospital he was heading to), and they were on top of their game! I later was able to listen to the message on voice mail that Danielle had left, offering to help in any way they possibly could (e.g. phone numbers, local area, etc.). She told me that all of his belongings had been put back in his room as well. :)

With that said, my flight arrived at 8:30 p.m., and I took a cab to the hotel. (Don't do this! Rent a car lol. The hotel is not close to Logan airport, which is fine, but cab's are too expensive!)

When I arrived at the hotel, I told the SUPER front-desk clerks who I was and immediately I had a key in my hand, given the room number, and told "If there is anything we can do, please let us know!"

Since I hadn't eaten all day, I was directed to the Bistro where I found Jackie. She, too, knew who I was as soon as I mentioned why I was there. (This hotel has a great communication flow among their employees.) As I spoke with her, she made my food. I explained that I could not find the key to my husband's rental car and that began the search of the parking lot, in the dark with a flashlight, to help find the key. And let me just say here, her search went ABOVE AND BEYOND the parking lot!) With no luck, I wasn't sure how to get to the hospital (I knew I wasn't taking a cab!) She offered to drive me to RHODE ISLAND! Now, given the fact that this was my first airplane ride period, to a state I had never been to, and she wanted to help me by taking me into another state that I would have never been able to get to, even if I had found the rental key.... SUPER KUDOS to Jackie! I told her what a blessing that the hotel staff had been, and she said (paraphrasing) 'It's what we do. We're not just a team, we're a family. I love working here!'

So, Jackie drove me to the hospital after she got off from work (at midnight!) and I was able to stay the night with my husband, which was exactly what I NEEDED!

The next morning, I called the hotel to let them know we still had not found the key, we were trying to get discharged for a 3 p.m. flight home, and Danielle made calls to the rental car facility, the police officer and the EMS that had been on the scene to see if perhaps they had the key, arranged for a shuttle to pick us up at the hospital, and went outside again on another failed search. FYI.... the replacement cost of this key would have been $208! Now, while I was on the phone with Danielle, I got a text message from Jackie asking how things were going for me at the hospital, and that she just wanted to check and see how I was doing. HOLY COW! That made my heart just about explode out of my chest!!! :) Such thought and consideration from the whole staff.

The shuttle arrived at the hospital and took us directly to the hotel and was aware that we may need to get to the airport by 3. Had my husband not immediately found the key to the rental, Great Woods Shuttle Service would have been the ONLY shuttle service we would have called to take us to the airport!

We were greeted in the front lobby by the GM, Karen, and Danielle. I made sure that Karen knew how blessed she was to have the staff that works for her and how blessed we were for my husband to have been staying with such fabulous people.

If you are reading this review, I CANNOT tell you just how much this hotel's staff blessed our family! I have just left basic details, and there are more of those 'little' things that touched our hearts as well. You WILL NOT find a better professional-oriented, family-friendly atmosphere that beats theirs. I have no other hotel in the area to compare them to, but I don't have to, nor do I wish to. This will be the only hotel we ever stay with when we are in the area!!! Period! And we WILL return.

A simple message for my new friend Jackie: Northern hospitality (at least in Foxborough), by far beats anything I have ever experienced! Even in the South ;)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Pam D
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My family and I stayed in a 2 queen room in Febuary as a get away for the night. The room was very clean, the front desk staff extremely friendly and helpful. We asked for directions to a local pharmacy and the girl at the desk was very helpful and also recommended a great breakfast place in town as well. The pool was clean and the whirlpool very relaxing. Due to the fact that other swimmers were using 3 towels each (unnecessary), they did run out of towels in the pool area, but they were replaced soon after without us needing to say anything. Overall a fantastic stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Wow! What a great surprise! Went to a game and stayed here. Great decor, immaculate everything, attentive service!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield? Share your experiences!