“Some good, some not so good” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Hartford
“Some good, some not so good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2011

A nice hotel overall, but for $175, should have been better. Trash container near bathroom had not been emptied from previous occupant. Not enough towels. Family used pool in morning before checkout, no towels to be found (we used the pool the evening before and there were towels, so they had not been replenished.) Beds were comfortable but the bedcover had stains on them. The breakfast was $13, no food service on site otherwise. Restaurant next door. Location was very obscure, albeit convenient from highway. It is in an office park, like other Courtyards I've used. But you couldn't walk anywhere. Stayed because attending a family function in area, but otherwise not one I would highly recommend for the price.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hartford2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
St. Barthelemy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2011

Rooms are very small but clean. Easy access to highway and close to Gilette Stadium. Biggest concern is the lack of security with key dstribution. They do not require ID when replacing keys to rooms. This is not a standard hotel practice but management stated that this is a subjective process at this location. Doesn't make me feel comfortable knowing that IDs are not required for a room key. Geez...

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank islandmap
Lunenburg, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2011

We arrived at Noon and the front desk accommodated us and allowed us to check in 3 hours early! The hotel was very clean and comfortable! Excellent location for Foxboro Stadium & Comcast Center....

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jean_Central_MA
West Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2011

I stayed here for 1 night to do some wedding dress shopping with some friends. Usually I would stay in Providence, RI but I couldn't get a good deal on the short notice I had. I've never stayed in the Foxboro area but I figured it couldn't be too bad since it's near the football stadium.

The hotel was alot nicer than I expected for being in that area. The bathroom was nicely equipped. It also had coffee maker, mini fridge, and microwave. The king bed was very comfortable as well. I had a nice balcony that looked into the enclosed courtyard. The hallway from the bed to the bathroom was alittle narrow because of the positioning of the closet and night stand.

Overall, I would definetly recommend this for a quick stay. I'm sure it would be nice for longer stay if you were exploring Providence, which about 15 min. away.

Just an FYI, Breakfast is not included but the buffett is about $13.00. I didn't have the buffet so I'm not sure of the value.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Wannabebelle
Boston, MA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2011

I agree with the review just prior to mine. The internet service is horribe. To make matters worse the place is in a Verizon dead spot so I coudn't even use my Verizon Wireless card.

If I were on vacation I wouldn't care; I don't know how a business traveller could function here.

Otherwise, the place is clean, well laid out and nice.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank joejoejoejoejoe
CT
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2011

I come to find out that the hotel rooms don't provide wireless internet nor do they provide adequate internet speed from their LAN line. It must of taken me over 10 sec to load up yahoo.com. As a business traveler l, I wasn't able to access my companys VPN line thus resulting in denied access to work email. If you rely heavily on internet for your business stay, I recommend to stay away from this hotel. Also the walls are so thin that I heard the gentlemen next door cough three times next door along with his television on.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank bachu2009
newport, vermont
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2010

I spent three hours on December 26th, 2010 trying to change a reservation with the Courtyard Marriott in Foxboro! Going to Patriots Game Jan 2, 2011. Went on line to find hotel close to stadium. Did you know that when you do this, you are not actually going thru the Marriott? Me neither. Booked two rooms, one with king bed, one with two queens. Got confirmation for two rooms with two king beds. It said if any problems, call hotel, I did. They could not tell me if they even had a room with two queen beds and said they could not help me. Call back company I booked with. I didn't realize I had booked with anyone else. Spent half hour looking for Company. Called, spent 58 minutes on hold. Got some one, they could not help me. Didn't know about changing reservations. Put me on hold, next person, said call hotel. Did that again, couldn't help me (Danielle). Called company again, was really mad by now. It had been about two hours now. Finally, called hotel again. Danielle, now knows who company is and will try to call them. I finally get thru to other company Stadium Hotels, and they now tell me that they will call hotel. Now, we are up to almost three hours. Finally, someone decides they actually do have a room with two queen beds. Of course, there will be another charge of $44.00 for the change. I dicided that I really did not want to stay at a hotel with such poor service. Whoops! Now I have spent 3 hours trying to get this reservation right and now I am going to be charged with a $50.00 cancellation fee for all my inconvenience. Funny part, Called Holiday Inn after all this mess, got two room within 5 minutes, one king, one with two queens and actually paid $40.00 less.

Can I actually rate the quality of the hotel! No, because I never even got a chance to go there. However, I do know that I owned a Country Inn in Vermont of years and would never never put a customer thru such terible terible service

Shirley A Sumner
Newport, Vermont

• Stayed December 2010
1 Thank Shirley S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Residence Inn Boston Foxborough
#5 of 6 in Foxboro
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Courtyard Boston Foxborough/Mansfield? Share your experiences!