“Home Away from Home”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Foxboro
Parkland, Florida
“Home Away from Home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

Location is why I stayed there the first time. The staff is why I return. In this day and age, there are lots of lodging options. They all have nice rooms and many have "hot" breakfast. The reason I prefer to stay here is the way I am treated when I'm here. The staff ALWAYS greets me when I pass them. They respond to requests as if that is their highest priority. On top of it all, the rooms are nice - always clean. The appliances are full-size and make long stays, like being home.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator motor room - the only stay that was not perfect.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Jonathan,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your continued patronage of our hotel. I'm happy to hear that our staff is the reason you continue to come back. Making our guests feel at home when they stay with us is our top priority and we're happy to have succeeded. I'll pass your compliments along to the staff and we look forward to hosting your next visit.

Julia Tropeano, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Stamford, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

I was worried as to what to expect based on such a great rate. Turns out I had nothing to worry about and the hotel far exceeded my expectation. I loved the chic decor and it made the room feel luxurious.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rockport, Maine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel several times. Very close to Wrentham Outlets, Patriot Place, Emerald Square Mall. The hotel is always clean, they gave us a complimentary upgrade to a two bedroom suite and they have a great breakfast!

We always try to stay here when we are in town. I travel a lot and have stayed in hotels that were much more expensive, but never received this type of service!

• Stayed February 2014
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Thank you for your repeat patronage of our hotel and for taking the time to share your experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community. I'm happy to hear that our customer service has set us apart from other hotels that you've visited. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting your next stay!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I justices this hotel! I wasn't know what to expect staying at a 3 stars in a small city however I was impressed. Rooms are spacious and very clean the staff are very friendly and most of all it gives you a 5 star sense! Hotel would also be perfect for a long stay as room has all necessities! Since have family in the area this would be my place to stay when am there!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for choosing us for your recent stay and for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor. I'm happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you'll visit us again next time you're in the area. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to hosting your next stay.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Management and Staff of this establishment make me feel like I'm at home, offering every consideration and attending to my preferences and needs like no other place I've been. I have literally traveled the world and stayed in 5 star hotels in some of the greatest resorts and cities in the world. (aside from the views) I highly recommend this Residence Inn in Foxboro as proof that it doesn't take gobs of money to run a great business; rather it takes great people who can lead a team of great employees who take pride in what they do and really care about their clients. I'll always stay here. T.D. Houston, TX

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Tom,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your kind words regarding our staff. We appreciate your feedback, especially given your travel experience, and I'm pleased to hear that we measure up to some of the finest hotels in terms of hospitality. I'll be sure to pass your compliments along to the staff; thank you for your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community and we look forward to hosting your next stay in Foxborough.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

This turned out to be a fantastic find. Great staff, great amenities, and great location. I would definitely stay here again. The staff proved to be very helpful and knowledgeable. The breakfast was great.

Room Tip: A suite is a great choice for families. Plenty of room to spread out and enjoy different activiities...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us; I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience at our hotel and that you'll visit us again. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to your next stay.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed at the Residence Inn for a week on business. The room was great, the staff was friendly and the Internet was top notch and free. The room had a desk with plenty of power plugs and room to work. Also, all the lamps had two outlets for charging. I highly recommend this inn.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Kenneth H
Colwen_MGMT, General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Foxborough, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Kenneth,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and for your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed everything from the internet to the staff. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to hosting you next time you're in the Boston/Foxborough area.

Julia Tropeano, GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Foxboro
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Holiday Inn Mansfield-Foxboro Area
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#2 of 2 in Mansfield

Been to Residence Inn Boston Foxborough? Share your experiences!