“Best Thai in the area!”

Dining options: Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thai in the area!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Every time we go, it is consistantly good! I love Bangkok Basil...it is so good and hot! Duck-to-Chei (sp?) is to die for. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

MA
“Loooove this place!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Bangkok Cafe is an excellent little place! The staff is super nice, the restaurant is small but cozy, and the food is delicious. They have a great selection on the menu and it is very reasonably priced.

The Tom Yum chicken soup is my absolute favorite - simple and spicy. The curry dishes are all great, though I especially like the yellow curry and Duck Choo Chee, and the Lemongrass Chicken and Racha Trio are also yummy.....heck, everything I've tried has been good. Fresh and flavorful dishes with lots of veggies!

I could go on and on about this place that's how much I like it, but how about I just let you check it out for yourself?! Enjoy!

• Visited September 2013
Flushing, New York
“Good service, tasty food.”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My family needed to stay overnight in this neighbor to continue our driving on the next day. It was not to late in the evening but most of the restaurants were closed. We found this restaurant from the GPS and glad we did. The restaurant staff were polite and accommodating. The food are tasty and fairly priced. The ambiance is decent. FYI, the owner was part of the torch relay for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.

• Visited August 2013
Sharon, Massachusetts
“My favorite”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We go there almost every week. Food is excellent, owner and staff are wonderful, who could ask for anything more?

• Visited September 2013
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Tiny place Big Food and Service”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Well very close to home is this wonderful Thai restaurant only a few miles away
It is very difficult to find if you are not familiar with the area but is worth the searching
Make sure you have a GPS if you are not from around here but basically it's a little bit off of route 140 in Foxboro almost into Mansfield.
This is an owner run business and the food could not be better
One great thing is that if you need them to leave something out such as in my case Mushrooms which I am allergic to, then just ask the server and it's made without Everything is made to order so this is why its easy for them to do that. We had the Orange Chicken Supreme $16 AND The Racha Trio $16 Wonderfully prepared orange chicken with cauliflower and broccoli and the Racha Trio is 3 types of meat Chicken, Pork and Beef prepared with vegetables and a wonderful plum soy sauce Both are worth sharing with each other. By the way to start we had wine and beer (<$5 each) and the Cafe Sampler for 2 $10 which has 4 different appetizers 1 for each of you (2). There are desserts available for $3 to $5 such as cocoa nut icecream and puddings etc. but the server did not ask but we were full anyways.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Bangkok Cafe? Share your experiences!