“Bad Experience!!”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Bad experience!! I used to go very frequently to this restaurant and even send my clients here. Once I took my family to the restaurant (my children were excited to go to Thai place), the owner was present and he behaved rudely with us. My wife and children felt bad and calmly placed an order 'to-go' and left the restaurant (even the waiter who knows us well felt bad for us). When we came back to pick up food, I politely told the owner I am a frequent visitor here and me and my family felt bad about the treatment. His response was - I don’t care about what you felt, I have plenty of customers. With his hand and face gestures he made us feel worse than before!!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I try to go to Thai restaurants on every business trip, and I have found some really good ones in odd locations. Usually run by actual immigrants from Thailand who are very friendly & make excellent food.

This restaurant is the opposite. It appears to be run by an American guy; it had very limited selection of noodle entres on the menu, so I had to go with the Pad Thai. The food was ok but nothing special. The guy was visibly annoyed with me for asking for an itemized receipt (so I could expense it) and also visibly annoyed when I asked for a plastic fork. He gave me a fork. Not a fork & knife or a packet of flatware. Really small things but in combination they make me really want to tell other people not to bother going here.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

As a true lover of Thai Cuisine, I came across this hidden jewel less than 2 weeks ago and have already been there 3 times and will go back again tonight. After my favorite place closed a little less than a year ago, I've been searching for a replacement and have finally found what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy, just a great little hometown Thai Restaurant that consistently serves up fresh, authentic, and some of the most flavorful Thai Food anywhere along with friendly and attentive staff. Great parking, fair prices and nice atmosphere as well. You will not be disappointed with this restaurant.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

Ate the basil chicken and emerald meal also , and noodles with egg inside for my daughter.You can persnoalize how spicy you want your dish as well, Fried coconut sundae Desert was awesome. Service was wonderful as well. Bathrooms were clean .

Reviewed July 18, 2011

You may be scared when you drive into the plaza where this restaurant is located, but don't drive away! Wonderful staff and delicious/authentic food - highly recommend this place to anyone who likes Thai food. Skip the crappy restaurant selections at Patriot Place and visit Bangkok Cafe!