Comfort Inn
$78
  • Restaurant
$129
$121
All reviewsparking lotoff the highwayfree breakfastgillette stadiumpatriots gamefront desk staffbacon and sausageshuttle serviceyogurtroom was clean and comfortablemake your own wafflespattieslovely hotelhot itemsthis past weekendearly checkwould stay here again
Reviewed August 25, 2012

Stayed here one night with my daughter while visiting a college in the area. Overall, we were very satisfied. This is an older property; fairly well-maintained. The rooms are satisfactorily appointed with contemporary furniture and artwork, flatscreen t.v., and (quiet) frig/micro. The room was somewhat narrow, but adequate. The windows desperately needed cleaning on the outside as they were extremely dingy. The bathroom was somewhat of a disappointment. The vanity top was very small; there was insufficient surface area for more than one guest's toiletries at one time. It was frustrating that absolutely no towel bars were provided for guests to hang towels to dry.

The breakfast area was modestly-sized for a hotel with three stories (about 10 tables); but it turned out to be a non-issue as there were only two other parties in the breakfast room at the time we ate. As other reviewers have mentioned, the offerings were varied and well-stocked.

There were some negatives. Among them, there was a pervasive smoky smell in the corridors. The towels were tired and worn. A $1 charge was automatically added to your bill for an in-room safe, regardless of whether or not you used it. I complained about this (like why aren't you charging separately for the micro/frig, etc.) and the charge was immediately reversed. Lastly, we were assigned an adjoining room which was not mentioned to us at check-in (4:00 p.m.). At 10:30 p.m., the guests next door began conversing in VERY loud tones, that even our running the AC unit on high could not mask. A call to the Front Desk, which called the guests' room, quickly fixed that problem. However, I do feel that we should have been advised of our being assigned to an adjoining room at the time of check-in, so we could have requested another room immediately; especially since, at 10:30 p.m., we were told the hotel did not have many guests that night and that we could move.

The Ninety-Nine Restaurant across the parking lot was more than adequate and very convenient.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I select this hotel because of good last review from Tripadvisor.
Unfortunately, we didn't get the rest we were looking for.
To be clean, it was clean.
We receive room 127... Never ask for this room. The room is located near the side entrace. People that goes smoking and talk outside the door, so the window is near the entrace and we ear people talking. the walls are very thin like cardboard, we ear the TV from the other room and people walkin over us. And when they flushed the toilet it was like flushing our own toilet !!!
Also, the "hot" breakfast... the eggs was cold,
Paid 120+15tx=135, bad sleep and breakfast... not a big deal. Had very great sleep last 2 months in Wingate and Hampton Inn for cheaper price. Don't ask me to choose a Comfort Inn in a near future.

Room Tip: Refuse room 127.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Baronming
Reviewed April 5, 2012

This is an exceptionally well maintained older Comfort Inn. The grounds are beautifully landscaped. The room was updated and very clean- the bathroom was spotless. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast room was well stocked with scrambled and hard boiled eggs, sausage, waffle maker, different types of bread/bagles, muffins/danish, more than one flavor of yogurt, at least three different cereals, and 3 different juices. It was much more than adequate. I spent three nights here and everyday when I returned, I had fresh towels and mints in my room. The staff was friendly and eager to help. I had no issue with noise, but then it wasn't a very busy time, what guests were there were quiet. It is older and has some imperfections, but nothing I would consider major. If you've never eaten at the Ninety-Nine, then you're in for a treat. Good food, reasonable prices, and just a walk away IN the parking lot. Very convenient to Routes 95 and 495. There are other hotels just up the road but when you compare price and value, this is the one to pick. I will stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights to attend a Patriots game for my son's 21st birthday. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The room was newly renovated, nice TV, beds were very comfortable. The bathroom was spotless. The room was not overly spacious, but large enough. It was great having a restaurant on the property you can walk to. We ate there the first night. In the am, we did not eat in the breakfast room as we spotted a Dunkin Donuts nearby, but it looked well stocked with a nice variety of foods. We decided to take the shuttle to the stadium and it was fine. The walk to the stadium after the drop off was not that bad for us. The return trip was also OK, but you can expect some rowdiness from the folks who have been drinking during the game. so maybe not for people with little kids. We were fine with it. We did not have to wait long for a return shuttle either. And the Pats won, so it was all good. We would definitely stay here again when we come over for a game.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The hotel was clean and well taken care of. There is a restaurant right in the parking lot so you don't have to drive to have a few drinks and dinner. The breakfast in the morning was free and pretty good. The drive to the stadium was very easy and the front desk had directions printed and ready for anyone that needed them. I would not hesitate to stay here again. While it is not a high end property it is a good value for the price. The only downside I can think of was how you could hear the people in the room next to you. It wasn't that bad but if you are a light sleeper and have people next to you that are noisy it might bother you. I wasn't bothered by it at all.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends