“Decent dinner-great for grandchildren”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #4 of 73 Restaurants in Foxborough
Cuisines: American
Description: Welcome to your Foxborough Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed October 23, 2018

The 99 Restaurant provides free dinner for children the day after every Red Sox win. With three grandkids into, their parents and us, it made for quite a crowd. Everyone had something they enjoyed from burgers to chicken to fish to pasta. The children's meals were just what the kids wanted.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for some drinks and food before going to Gillette. The food was very good - especially the lobster roll - and the drink specials were spot on. Will stop here again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018

I had the Cold Lobster Roll on a grilled bun w/ a veggie & Free Soup for only $20.00 & the New Summer Sangria. Very tasty. Ribs & steaks are good here. I think they are bringing back the Sweet Potato Crusted Baked Fish for Fall.Yummy! I sure hope so.It is one of my favorites from last yr.I usually get a good waitress at the one in Attleboro/ N. Alttleboro Line on Rt.1.That one wasn't listed here & is the one I frequent. I usually sit at the Bar & have Karen wait on me. But the other waitstaff & Bar Maids/ Barmen are good too.Love the Half Price Apps at the Bar too. Certain times only.-4-6 & 8 till close -I think.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

So disappointed in a place that was always consistent. Had to send back steak tips becaues they burned the hell out of them on one side, and tried to serve them flipped over (Med Rare)

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

We really liked this place. We ate here on a few occasions . Just once on a Saturday evening did we have to wait for a table. We were told 20 minute wait and it was exactly that. Food,drinks and service were all good.

Date of visit: June 2018