Americas Best Value Inn
  • Restaurant
$119
$112
BestWestern.com
All reviewsfree continental breakfastroom was cleanlocation is greatnew englandmicrowavegames
Reviewed December 22, 2008

We showed up and were give our room key. When we went to our room and opened the door the room had not been cleaned, as the beds were a mess paper all over the place and used towels in the bathroom. We went back to the front desk and told them the the room was not clean so they gave us another room and off we went, only to find the same result, and this happened a third time. Finally they want us to go down the street to another hotel, which maybe we should have done. They finally had someone come in and clean the room and make it up. Thank god we watched them cause they were going to put the same blankets back on the bed and these were the blankets that were all messed up on the floor with the old sheets, we had to request that new blankets be put on. Also, check out states that it is 11am which is what the sign says behind the desk. At 9:45 we get a call asking us why we have not checked out as check out is 9:30 am if there is an event at the stadium. WE stated that we were not told this and that it is not posted anywhere. Bathroom was still not the best as there were hairs everywhere. I know the price was under $100, but this hotel needs to show some improvement in cleaning and at least put clean blankets on and when I say blankets I don't mean the comforter. If I had been with my family I would have walked right out of this place as it is a total dive, worst hotel ever.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jassmiley
Reviewed November 5, 2008

So, me and my BF knew what we were getting into when we booked this hotel. To be fair it was to go to a halloween party and we knew we'd only be there to sleep.

we requested a king size room and they gave us 2 fulls when we asked if there when any king rooms they told us no and then my friend and her sister showed up and got a king room.... Annoying.

Our room was labeled no smoking and it had a bit of a stench which was expected from other rooms but the room had a frigin ash tray in it.......

Just not a nice hotel at all if you need a place to stay thats cheap although this place should have been cheaper it will do but be aware there is a bar which will probably get loud we were gone til they closed so it wasnt a problem. Just smelly dingy and old. The furniture looked like it had been thru a war.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2008

Stayed here two nights around the Springsteen concert in August. Excellent, friendly, staff. The young lady at the front desk was friendly, efficiant, & helpful. And she made me feel welcomed!
Sports Bar/Restaurent recently renovated. Great place for an evening of sports on TV, live or recorded music, or just hanging out. Friendly. Food very good.
Facility very run down. Rooms clean, but old and in need of new makeover. New owners starting this process now it seems. So very low quality facility, but for the price, a real steal. And the staff makes up for any of those shortcomings.
A great place to stay, walking distance to Gillette. I will use it again for stadium events.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2008

America's Best in Foxboro is mostly what I'd expect from a 2-star motel - cheap, a bit shabby, OK for a place to sleep.

The big problem is that there's a bar off the main lobby with really loud, window shaking rock music on Friday and Saturday nights until 1 am. If you need quiet to sleep, you'll have to wait until the party's over.

Another issue for some people if you arrive late is that the parking lot was crowded and and the entrance was lined with drunk smokers.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel after attending an event at Gillette Stadium. The hotel and the rooms stunk of smoke, even though we had a non-smoking room. The night club in the lobby could be heard in our room until early into the morning. The air/heat was broken, the bathroom was dirty, and the walls were so thin we could here what the guest room next to us was watching on T.V. There was also a big fight and arguement up and down our hallway and no one from the front desk came to check on it.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple