“A well oiled machine”
Review of Gillette Stadium

Gillette Stadium
Ranked #2 of 19 things to do in Foxboro
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The Gillette Stadium is home to NFL team the Patriots. The idea of having a stadium surrounded by a shopping center was clearly insightful. There are some great shops at the location, my favorite being Pro Bass. A number of restaurants are also available. This was my first time to was watch an American Football game. I was dropped off and walked about 20 min to get into the stadium. The area is well marked, a lot of security is visible and the security check was quick and unobtrusive. Ticket scanning was swift. Finding ones seat was easy thanks to the well demarcated area. I noticed large number of children of all ages as well as woman spectators. Beer, and a variety of foods are on offer. The crowd was orderly. All the facilities within the stadium were functional and have been well maintained. I have been to many stadiums in Asia Africa and Europe, as far as organization, ease of entry and exit goes along with overall experience this one is a winner. I would gladly visit the Patriots playing at home again. If stadiums around the world wish to attract large crowds in the future they would be wise to learn from Gillette Stadium. Credit needs to go to the vision of the owner Mr Kraft.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We recently attended the Kenny Chesney No Shoes Nation concert at Gillett. Having read reviews prior to going and not having attended a stadium concert before we were a little nervous of the day. It could not have been any better. Yes..the drive to the stadium is a bit of a bother, but if you read any reviews you know this is going to happen. It took us almost an hour and a half from our hotel in Norwood to get there...but only 20 minutes to get out of the stadium and back to the hotel. Amazing! Yes, the parking is $40, but there are restaurants and shops and if into tailgating arriving at the beginning can surely add to the day. The concert was 6 hours as well so really...$40 not huge. Security of bags and cameras, etc. may seem like a hindrance to some but personally I'd rather have the security measures than suffer what could happen if it didn't exist. The stadium itself is beautiful...we believe any other may pale in comparison. Restrooms were clean and not a long wait. A great variety of food and drinks....not any more pricier than other venues. We loved the atmosphere and would drive the 12 hours it took to attend a future concert.

1  Thank 470JimB470
Reviewed August 26, 2013

BEER WAS $9.....a giant pepsi in a commemorative glass was only $6. There were some special drinks that were $12 for a small cup of punch. bathrooms were clean and it was easy to find our seats. (comfortable seats) I did NOT like the LONG walk from the parking lot into the venue...snakes all around instead of a nice straight walk in.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Free parking, fun crowd and a great game welcomed us to Gillette Stadium. My daughters were in awe of the atmosphere and styling of the facility.

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

I remember the dirt parking lot days. Although paved is nicer, it's not worth $40. The restaurants and shops can make it fun before a game. The stadium is beautiful. Our seats were in section 333, and seemed way up in the
heavens. The glass partition was in the way of our view. It took a while to get up the multi tiered ramps to the higher sections. I wish we could afford the lower level. Overall a very nice stadium. It would be nice if Kraft could give back a little to the fans. Lower parking or ticket prices? Right.