All reviewsdog parkdisc golffull hookupsbathrooms and showersbeautiful campgroundindoor poolrec hallfishing pondkids and adultshalloween weekendping pongpull thrurv sitescandy bar bingoshuffle boardpull through sitesrainy day
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Normandy Farms has really declined in recent years. First of all the Internet is horrible. We all want to check our email and facebook in the morning but there is no way to get on the wireless Internet in the morning or any time oif day. They really need to upgrade their service for a "premier" campground. Also, the equipment in the workout gym is not up to par at all. Most equipment is not functioning correctly and has not been for some time now. Repairs never seem to get done, and the beautiful rec lodge is not even used half the time. The events and activities are very lame and they never change..ever. They never add new activities and always use the same horrible dj who is part of their family. Seems like they just take money and never add improvements to the campground. We have been coming here for years, and it has really gone downhill. Try Strawberry Park. They at least add to the improvemtnts to their park.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank rivka3
Reviewed July 19, 2009

Normandy Farms was very beautiful but too many rules. Teens can not go to the pool alone without an adult. You could not jump in the pool or use any pool toys. You could not use the basketball hoop at the pool unless it was "an activity on the schedule'. They have four pools . Why can they have a teen an adult pool exclusivly and a pool with children only. They are 13 and 15. They could not use shuffle board without an adult.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank funloverScituateri
Reviewed July 13, 2009

I wanted to stay here. Until they told me I would have to leave my 20k motorcycle at their parking lot, and walk to my site which would've been on the other side of the park. NOT going to happen! They also hold the preferred site for the folks that can afford to stay a whole week. What a rip off place don't know why anyone would stay here.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank caheath3
Reviewed July 7, 2009

At first, I have to admit it was a bit overwhelming. I was used to small, 100 site campgrounds with no hookups, so coming to a place with full hookups and over 400 camp sites was a bit mind boggling. The place is super clean, including all the facilities, the employees and other campers were all very, very nice - we can bring our two dogs too! Lots to do - jacuzzi's, pool, shuffle board, happy hour, ceramics, candy-bar bingo - I can keep going! It was/is an amazing place. We started coming in 2007 and have returned every year since. Actually a couple families go at the same time as us so we always get side-by-side campsites. Overall, the best campground I've been to.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed June 15, 2009

We borrowed a camper and camped at Normandy this past weekend for the 250th celebration for the first time in 21 years and the campground has only gotten better. Everything has been updated and is it was back then it still is today clean and well organized. The Staff some still there from years ago are always helpful and willing to make your stay enjoyable. I saw nothing they need to change. As a kid in the 70's and 80's there was no other campground I wanted to go to...flash forward 21 years and I'm sure if we decide to buy a trailer my kids will feel the same if this weekend is any indication. Have fun and enjoy the best campground going.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family