All reviews dog park disc golf full hookups bathrooms and showers beautiful campground indoor pool rec hall fishing pond kids and adults ping pong pull thru rv sites candy bar bingo shuffle board pull through sites rainy day safari section
Reviewed February 7, 2009

If you and your family are going camping this is the place to be. From April vacation to Memorial day 4th of july to columbus day and oh let's not forget HALLOWEEN WEEKENDS. this place has every thing from baseball,bocce,pools,basketball, tons of activities why camp anywhere else don't be fooled come here you won't regret it children love it.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2008

This is one of New Englands best RV Campgound. Outside of New England it wouldn't stack up as well.
There are lots of family activities (you have to pay for), the park is really well maintained(better than most accross the country).
The setting is a comfortable, woodsy camp, nice walking trails and a fantastic dog walk and a big sports field. BUT, Forget about the ads...They really don't have 50amp service or cable TV that we can see ...we stayed 5 times and even with making reservations well in advance they don't have 50 amp or cable TV (TV reception by antena is lmited to a small few). This place is pricey...very pricer, unles you stay a month or longer in the off season.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed October 14, 2008

I could see how the other reviewers would be dissatisfied with the campsites being so close to each other. The solution to this problem is go to AFTER Labor Day weekend (prices are lower too)! My partner, Matt, and I spent a glorious week at Normandy Farms and we have both decided that we will end our camping season there annually! The staff was amazing and accommodating, especially since they were doing construction on a Yurt being built behind us. No one mentioned it to us when making the reservation nor when we checked in, which was extremely frustrating to both of us. We understood that it was after the peak season, but the fact that no one mentioned it to us was what irritated both of us. However, the staff reacted immediately and gracefully by offering us a 50% discount off of our ENTIRE stay and gave us one free night! All that being said, our site was private (due to time of year), comfortable and had a great view! They even give you an escort to your site and being that this was only our 2nd camping trip with our new camper, the ranger even gave Matt guidance with backing the camper into the site and then gave him tips on how to do it again!
The property is beautiful, and kept immaculate. We enjoyed the heated outdoor swimming pool, the outdoor jacuzzi on a cool Sept. night was the BEST! The rec. lodge was gorgeous with a big "hall" type room that separates the kid's rec side from the adults rec side. Two beautiful outdoor pools w/tables, chairs, lounges. In the basement another heated, but indoor, pool with 2 jacuzzis. I do agree though that there should be one pool dedicated solely to adults. The bathrooms and showers were so clean I couldn't believe it; and the showers were free and HOT. My particular stall had a skylite, so I felt like I was showering outside in the sunshine!
I can't wait to go back next year!!

One more thing before winding this up; I was really surprised that more people do not LOVE Normandy Farms. It was rated as the #5 camping resort in the country, #7 in the WORLD and has even been featured on the Travel Channel. After my experience there and learning those facts, I personally think that Normandy Farms deserves its accolades!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank amtrotta
Reviewed August 17, 2008

We heve been comming to this campground for about 5 yrs
spend about 1 week a year here.past 2 years we have had things stolen from our site Booze from the cooler etc... we have also had our cars broken into and a camera stolen.
when we informed the office they were not very helpful and seemed to ignore the problem.So lock up everything and bring your stuff in at night.other than that its a great time for kids.

Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank TRVLFAMILY6
Reviewed July 7, 2008

If you are looking for a campground that is extremely clean, then Normandy Farms is for you. The camp site and lawns are well groomed. The park is large enough to take a nature walk or go to the fishing hole and hear the sounds of nature.
This is a wonderful campground if you have children between the ages of 6 and 12. There are plenty of activities to keep them busy all the time. I have a 3 1/2 year old and there weren't any activites geared to her age level.
Overall, this is a wonderful place to camp. All of the activites are within a 5 minute walking distance. The general store carries anything you might need.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family