$159
$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$169
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

Comfort Inn(Foxboro)
$159
$181
$175
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$179
$146
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $265/night.

• Restaurant
Red Fox Motel(Foxboro)
Gaard Motel(Foxboro)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdog parkdisc golffull hookupsindoor poolbeautiful campgroundbathrooms and showersrec hallfishing pondhalloween weekendkids and adultsping pongpull thrurv sitescandy bar bingoshuffle boardrainy daysafari section
Reviewed February 2, 2008

I only live about 20 minutes from Normandy Farms. I have stayed here several times. The reason that keeps me going back is the activities!! There's a lot I actually don't like about Normandy, but I just overlook. The prices here are absolutely astromonical!

First, When you book your site..which seems to be impossible! To get a good site you either have to be a seasonal, book for an entire week or better yet, know some one! You have to literally almost pay in full!!!! It's just ridiculous. I made reservations in November of 07 for July. Who has the full amount of 600.00 a month before Christmas? This policy is absolutely ridiculous! It's actually kept me from coming here more often. I would love to have a seasonal here, but the prices are just so pathetic, it's impossible!!!! The front desk staff are truly gems I must admit. Always very professional, very sweet and always take as much time as you need.

Second, The sites! They are just ridiculous! You literally are on top of one another. We almost had a fist fight with our neighbors because he was putting his baby to sleep at 9:00 on a friday night and we were playing games around OUR own campfire w/eight 30+ adults! But, on a very postive note, we called security and literally they were there in seconds and took care of it. This person was out of control threatening us and everything else..Normandy Staff was again, Very professional!! The sites are just waaaay to close together. They are just trying to pack waaay too many people into one area. They should really fix this!

Third, The pools! Everytime you go in to any of the pools there are so many kids in ALL of them. It would be nice if Normandy made the front pool near the office an ALL adult pool! They could keep the pool in the middle for all the kids. It just gets out of hand.

Fourth. This one is the one that makes me very angry! They have some male staff here that runs activites. I'm forewarning you to watch your teenager daughters around them. I had my 14 year old niece with me. Without mentioning names, they were making gestures about her body parts, gawking at her, following her to the bathroom, etc! SHE'S 14 I wouldn't allow her to go anywhere without me. I felt very uncomfortable about that. One of them made a comment: "WOW, what is Normandy putting in the water!" I was very disgusted on the behaviour of these male staff.

There are several things I do really like about Normandy. The bathrooms are extremely clean! They have excellent laundry facilites. The activities are just awesome! They do have a snack bar--it's ok--service is super slow.. I also love the disc golf! They also added a new dog park which should be open in '08. I haven't made reservations for this Summer. They've also raised prices for '08. Scary considering how tight the economy is-you'd think they would want to try and get you to come there with some sort of deals? That's all I can tell you on this place...

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank krazyrkamping
Reviewed September 25, 2007

This campground is overcrowded. Line upon line of RVs pack the place, taking all of the natural beauty away from the grounds. It's a huge challenge to feel like you're living in the outdoors when you hear RV generators and roaring white noise from the nearby highway throughout the day and night. My husband and I have tent camped all over New England, but this was our first camping adventure with our sons (5 and 7). We made the most of it, but we were very disappointed. The boys even said, "I thought we were going to be able to camp near the woods." Pools were nicely kept. Agree with other reviewer regarding extremely strict pool rules. Kids really could not do anything but swim gently and/or stand there. Pool staff were quick to discipline. Splashing was even frowned upon. If you're expecting a relaxing place to enjoy nature, this is not the place for you. It's basically a noisy trailer park with a few nice pools.

Some good news....bathrooms, pools and other common facilities were extremely clean.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank safetravels330
Reviewed June 25, 2007

My family and I stayed at this resort (campground doesn't do it justice). We had an extremely enjoyable time.

The staff there is so helpful and in abundence. They all seem to be enjoying their jobs.

We (Mom, Dad, 4 yr girl and 2 yr old boy) were there for 7 days and would have loved to stay longer. We did two days of sight seeing outside the campground and the rest of the time at the campground. There was an incedible farm themed playground that my kids could not get enough of. They have 4 pools, so regardless of the weather there was always a pool to enjoy. You have to see the activity center to believe it.

The thing that I loved most was that their camp site although not spacious, their use of landscaping made the site private and beautiful. We noticed that there was never a piece of liter anywhere in the park and the landscaping was always being tended to.

We will be back again for sure as well as recommending to all our camper friends.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled on business
1  Thank happycamperfamily
Reviewed March 15, 2007

I stayed there with my family in my RV and loved every moment of it! The facilities were prinstine and clean (almost every hour like clock work they were cleaned), The children had activities to go to and do from 9 in the morning until at least 8 or 9 at night, and the staff was so pleasant and knowledgable! I have never been to a better campground going there spoils my family!

The pool area may be a little strict like one of the other reviews says but put it this way their pools for children's safety only go to about 4 feet deep and there are attendants at each pool making sure that everyone has a good time. My daughter loves it because she doesnt have to worry about kids jumping in on her, toys being whizzed past her head or older kids bullying her into staying on the steps because she is uncomfortable swimming with them. I like the fact that there is someone there enforcing the rules. Also there are 3 outdoor pools ( one of which with an outdoor hot tub) and a heated indoor one with hot tubs.

They even have a business center where there are people on staff who can plan and help you plan your own trip around new england. (Theyre only 30 minutes from Boston) Theres also computers with internet access for free, and now as of December they have free wireless internet throughout the park.

The sites there are clean and tidy and if you do have a problem with rowdy neighbors or even an RV related problem they have people (I think they call rangers) that patrol the property all the time to keep things orderly and safe that can answer any question you can think of. You feel safe there and safe enough for me to relax and let the kids go do there thing, may it be arts and crafts or water vollyball or even just go to one of the 2 playgrounds. I love this place and will always have it as a first choice best in the US campground!

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank AvidRVer
Reviewed August 29, 2006

Okay, my title is straight to the point but overall this campground was okay. Not the worst, not the best but I will not return.

1) It all started with check in. When I made my reservations I explained I was going with my brother, his wife, daughter, my daughter and that we had two tents. My brother arrived about 10 minutes before I and they tried to charge him an extra $128 for another site. They further explained their "immediate family policy" which did not mean brother/sister and told me I did not mention there were two tents going on that site. We paid $158 for two nights in a tent site and now they wanted another $128. Most expensive camping I have ever done as it was.
End result: We still shared a site without paying the additional fee.
2) The tent site was the smallest I have been in. So small they had white lines drawn on the ground so you knew where your site ended. Two tents, the picnic table and a small walkway area was all we had for room.
3) My tent was just feet away from another tent, they could hear me, I could hear them. So close it felt like they were camping with my family.
4) The lua was horrible!! We couldn't wait to try this. We paid $16 per ticket, bought the tickets a month in advance and it was nothing to write home about. They called the tables in a random order so by the time we got our food it was 45 minutes into it. Hot dogs were cold, food was not all that great. There were about 5 games for the kids and as soon as we started to eat they started with the games. We were mad since the tables that got called first had no problem playing the games, where we were rushed.
5) As someone mentioned previously, you can hear the highway. Who wants to camp and hear a highway?

Overall though, they did a great job with keeping the place clean. At first you are "wow" these bathrooms are nice/showers are the cleanest you may see in any campground. They should be with what they charge to stay there. Then everything else falls into play, the small sites, the hwy, the expensive cost to stay there and you get that.. we were calling it "corporate camping" all weekend.

Hope this helps!!