“It's a Five Guys”

Five Guys
Ranked #8 of 67 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Being a fan of Five Guys there isn’t anything bad I can say. The service I received was great. Normally they just call your number out and you go to the counter and get your food. But for some reason they team working that night were bring the orders out to the people.
A side note: the next morning I walked by Five Guys on my way to get a coffee and I was impressed to see the sanitation crew in the restaurant cleaning from top to bottom.

There are newer reviews for Five Guys

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We come here often when we go to an event a Gillette Stadium. You can't argue with success. The burgers are well done and juicy consistently and the fries are even better. You always get more fries than you can eat unless you haven’t eaten for days, so you end up with a doggy bag full of fries to take home. The menu is simple, burgers with your choice of condiments and fries. A nice touch is the boxes of roasted peanuts located strategically so that anyone can munch on them while waiting for the food. When compared to what one pays at other establishments at Patriot Place (see my other reviews on Bar Louie), if all you want is something to eat and you have a family to feed, you can't beat the value here.

1  Thank azzurri4ever
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Great Place to be for a great burger. My first time here was 3 years ago. It was so good. I loved it from the first bite. I had 2 burgers. It is a god place to go for takeout and a fast meal. It is sometimes crowded at lunch and dinner time, but usually not. This is a GREAT place to have burgers!!!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Great, inexpensive place to stop with the kids for a burger while in Patriot Place. You can order the burger "bunless" over lettuce if you have wheat or gluten issues. They fry in peanut oil and offer roasted peanuts (delicious), so do not take anyone who has peanut allergies. Service is quick, burgers were tasty, and the place was very clean.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I ordered take out for my husband and myself. It was a long wait but, it was 12:00 in the afternoon so, I guess that is to be expected. They make the burgers to order so, that takes time too. It was very clean with red and white checkered tile on the walls. They have less than 20 items on the menu I would say, very basic. Hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs/ chili dogs, fries and drinks. I had a cheeseburger and it was the best one I have had in a long time. My husband enjoyed his very much as well. It was about a 25 minute ride to 5 Guys but, we went back 2 days later because we just had to have another delicious burger!! They should have a specific area that is out of the way for people to wait to pick up their order. I had to stand in front of a trash can while I waited. The man who took my order was very friendly. We will be back many more times I am sure!!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!