“Elias - you are the best!”

Twenty8 Food & Spirits
Reserve with OpenTable
Twenty8 Food & Spirits is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 68 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 1
Description: Twenty 8 Food & Spirits is an upscale restaurant & bar featuring regional, sustainable American cuisine with a modern flair that utilizes an exhibition style stone hearth oven to create flatbreads, appetizers and light entrees.
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Hats off to Elias! What a professional and entertaining host! He bent over backwards to accommodate us with menu and drink selections - even customizing and creating items for us. He and the rest of the staff were so fun, personable and accommodating I wish we could stay longer but do plan to return in the future. This restaurant was fabulous and in an ideal location. Our flatbreads were delicious and the heirloom tomato and watermelon salad was so delicious I got it again the next day! Highly recommend!!! Thanks again Elias!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Drinks and food are well served in this restaurant. The price is a little high, but it's ok when you're going for a special occasion. I ordered roasted duck and my husband steak. It all tasted great. We recommend this place to anyone who stays close to this place. It's probably the best restaurant in the area.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Only ate here once for breakfast and it was great the waitress was very helpful and special ordered me some fruit that I wanted.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Based on all the previous negative reviews, I wasn't expecting much. Well, I was pleasantly surprised. The wait staff was nice, attentive and when our lunches were a little late (not the fault of the waiter that's for sure), they even knocked a little something off the tab. I had a Phillycheese steak and my husband the seared tuna and he loved it. The house fries were very good and we had no complaints. It would be better for munchies and drinks rather than a formal dinner. Fairly loud and overlooks Patriots place. It had a fun vibe. Reminds me of Town Square in Las Vegas but on a smaller scale.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I had wanted to check this restaurant out, even though it is housed in quite possibly the ugliest Renaissance Hotel I've ever seen. I shouldn't have.

The interior design is modern and trendy, but it stops there. The uneducated, hillbilly staff were completely unprofessional. They carried on explicit conversations in front of me while I sipped my wine.

This was the determining factor as to why I decided to only order a salad and leave. I opted for the wedge and after waiting patiently for 20 minutes, I was served a wedge 1/2 the size of my fist with barely any accompaniments. On top of this disappointment I had to hear 2 servers and the bartender talk about how I was only eating a salad and that was weird.

Never again.

Been to Twenty8 Food & Spirits? Share your experiences!