“Extra outdoor seating on rooftop.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bar Louie

Bar Louie
Ranked #13 of 68 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Extra outdoor seating on rooftop.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had a beautiful sunny day on Father's Day and was able to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine. My kids & I took husband out for a late lunch. The main level's outdoor seating was full, do they sent us upstairs to the rooftop. It's seat yourself up there, but it was pretty neat. Everybody loved their sandwiches. You can pick a healthy side, like steamed broccoli or a side salad. They ran out of french fries, which was odd. Luckily we wanted healthier choices anyway. I would have listed all 5 stars, but it could have been a little cleaner all around.

“Too noisy and inconsistent food quality”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

You never know if you are going to hit it right and get a good meal. Lately it has always been poor quality. There is always loud music that is constant. Terrible place to watch a game, which is what i like to do. We stopped going. Also, we stopped in after a football game and they made me wait to check my license for age. I'm 60 years old. There was one person before me. He also made me remove my license from the wallet that holds my lincense so he could view the xpiration date that was hidden by the wallet. That kind of rude behavior does not get my business anymore.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Bouncers are RUDE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

Bouncers were incredibly rude the whole night. Nothing but contests of alpha males. Look elsewhere for fun night life.

Boston, MA
“Really wanted to like this place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

I've seen piles of bodies waiting in line to get in this place so I've been wondering what I was missing. Turns out, not much. It's a sports bar hiding in a large dark warehouse that verges on a meat market at night. It's loud and obnoxious and crowded and while the menu is full of great sounding dishes, nothing really stood out as being outstanding with one exception. The pretzel dipper appetizer was really outstanding, Warm, soft pretzel sticks were offered with a variety of dipping sauces and was enjoyed by both adults and kids. Yes, we went with two children for an early dinner and even my two kids complained how loud the restaurant was. Another annoyance was the kids menu that stated their meals came with drinks and dessert. Not only was I charged for their beverages separately but when asked about the kids' desserts, she said they offered a small sundae for a minimal charge. Huh? The service was a bit slow because the restaurant was very crowded. At this point, I didn't even feel like arguing. The kids did not need the extra sugar anyway. But I feel like it's false advertising to put something is included and it is not. Of course maybe our server was new b/c when we were leaving, I overheard another customer complaining about an incorrect bill. Many of the tables here are high with high off the ground chairs Ask for a round booth against the wall if you are with children or want to try to hear conversation. Drinks were expensive.. $10 for a weak margarita in a small glass and $6 for a draft beer. They do have dollar burger nights but they make up for it with all the other inflated prices and extra charges apparently.

• Visited April 2012
Narragansett, Rhode Island
“fun fun fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

good drinks, excellent waitstaff went with six friends. had a high top bar table near a window.

Visited March 2012

Been to Bar Louie? Share your experiences!