“Something for Everyone”
Review of Tavolino

Tavolino
Reserve with OpenTable
Tavolino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 1
Description: Tavolino is a casual-upscale restaurant serving classic and contemporary Italian dishes. We have twenty gourmet pizzas with a pizza bar at which you can sit as our professional staff perfects their creations. Our wine list has over 150 hand picked selections, seventeen of which are available by the glass. We have a full bar where we invite guests to enjoy all items on our lunch and dinner menus. Our cafe opens at 8:00am daily serving specialty coffee and espresso beverages. We also offer many pastries baked in our hearth ovens.
Central New Jersey
“Something for Everyone”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Excellent food!! My son and I shared a Mediterranean Vegetable Pizza. It was fantastic and plenty for the 2 of us. This ordering strategy also kept the price down. They had a decent beer selection - providing a sample to try. The waitress was friendly and helpful!

• Visited August 2013

Lunenburg, Massachusetts
“Great menu and great service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Tavolino has a delightful menu with numerous options for food and drink. The flatbread pizza was divine. Great service as well!

Visited August 2012
Sharon, Massachusetts, United States
“Steak tips you can cut with a table knife.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

It's my birthday this weekend so my friend and brother took me out to eat at Tavolino Foxboro
I was initially disappointed with the table that we were seated at because we had made reservations for a table near the bar area and where we were seated I had to face a wall which I hate and since the Red Sox Game was on the Big screen TV sets situated around the restaurant, this was probably the ONLY seat that could not see a TV set. But the food was still very delicious.
I had Steak tips that were very good with green beans and some sort of Corn that was similar in consistancy to rice. My brother had Spaghetti And Meatballs. he said yummy and my friend had the Salmon which is always very good here. Appetizers were again the italian Nacho;s which are excellent and also we had the Polpetti Al forno which are meatballs with some sort of infusion of ricotta and a mild sauce that but is served at a very hot temperature.
Prices Steak tips $25, Salmon $25 Spaghetti $20 Nacho's $8 and the meatballs $9
Beer is reasonable at $6 and wine averages from $7-12 per glass depending on what you want There is a very extensive wine and beer list by the way

• Visited July 2013
Mountaintop PA
“Totally Average”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My Wife and I visited Patriot Place on the afternoon/evening of July 6th. It was very crowded. We chose Tavolino base on the website and the menu on the site. I was dissapointed that a few items on the website were no longer on the menu. There was a wait of about an hour to get in, put they allowed us to walk around the area shops and texted us when our table was ready. We were seated at a table near the bar and it was very crowded and loud. Our Server Jennifer was excellent!. My Wife and i Shared an order of Calamari. It was just ok. She had a Caprese Salad which she enjoyed very much and i had a small Tuscan Pizza. Again it was just ok. They didnt do a good job constructing it and most of the ingredients were just on one side of the pizza. I also had a Red Sangria which wasnt as good as i was hoping for. Maybe to be fair it was just too busy at the time of our visit. I would be willing to try it again.

• Visited July 2013
Providence
“Fancy yet casual”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had dinner here on Father's Day as a last minute decision (due to other things going on that day). They were not busy at all and had a reservation open at 7. We got there a little late and wanted to walk around a bit, still not a problem as it wasn't too busy. We were seated by the blonde bimbo hostess at a table that was smack dab in the middle of the room, we asked to move to a booth, which was gladly accepted. Their bread and olive oil was very good. We started with bruschetta for an appetizer-so good! Considering it is a pizza gourmet place I ordered a pizza- the Balsamic BBQ Chicken pizza was very good. I had the smaller size for myself and couldn't eat it all of course. My father ordered the Mediterranean pizza which was very spicy but he enjoyed it. My sister has a dairy allergy so she ordered the chicken piccata without butter. She asked for pasta with marinara sauce..she had asked for a certain pasta and the waiter said they didn't have it yet the pasta my mother ordered was the kind of pasta my sister ordered. Our waiter wasn't the smartest! My sister didn't get the pasta she ordered..the chicken arrived over the pasta it came with, so she ended up with both pastas. Overall the experience was decent. The atmosphere was nice and the food was good.I would try again! :)

• Visited June 2013

Been to Tavolino? Share your experiences!