All reviewspatriot placegillette stadiumthe concierge loungeclub levelpatriots fanstadium viewhall of famebusiness meetingpatriots gameroom was largecan't beat the locationfront desk staffrestaurants and shoppingparking lottraining campwrentham outletsnew england
Reviewed November 27, 2009

From my initial phone call to book our stay, its been amazing!!!! Meaghan Fay, one of the assistant managers made our stay better than anywhere we have stayed in the past. My husband and I, instead of exchanging gifts for special events we prefer to spend time together and we have stayed in the best boutique hotels in boston so we are a tough audience. The rooms are large, very clean and well equiped including HD TVs. There is also a very nice pool, full service bar and restaurant on site.

Also, Patriot Place has much such as dining and shopping as well as the Stadium and the Patriots hall of fame all within walking distance.

Maybe not in the city but definately worth checking out!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JKELLY0831
Reviewed October 20, 2009

We stayed here in August when the LA Galaxy was in town , This is a really nice place to stay ! The whole Patriot Place complex is just wonderfull with all the different shopping and dinning options all with no driving. The rooms are plush and comfortable . The dinning in the hotel was good but a little overpriced . The service We had was second to none and they even helped us find a hotel in Niagra N.Y. as we were leaving.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank The_Saint_6565
Reviewed October 20, 2009

We had tickets to the Titans vs. Patriots game. Since this was our first NFL game, we wanted to stay on the stadium property and enjoy the entire experience. This hotel is literally a 5 minute walk to Gillette stadium. We had a room on the 4th floor overlooking the Stadium, which proved to be a bonus since we had a bird's-eye view of the crowds and could gage when we were going to head down (in the pouring/freezing rain!). The rooms were lovely and well appointed (marble in bathroom, large flat-panel TV).

This hotel is gorgeous, and the service is outstanding. The staff was always smiling, and were willing to accommodate any request we had. We booked with access to the Club Room, only $10 more but well worth it. The Club Room offers snacks, sodas, water and coffee all day long. It also includes breakfast. The girls who worked that room were by far the best concierges I have ever had the pleasure of chatting with!!

This hotel would have received 5 stars from me if it was not for the price. We paid $359 for the night, and an additional $50 for the parking. During non-game days, the hotel drastically drops to $189/night and parking is free. I don't understand why they feel the need to charge an additional $220 during game day....and the hotel was not even full! I know I know...I paid for it which must mean I agreed with the pricing, but I don't agree...I agree with the overall experience.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank mss0ccerbunny
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Hotel was okay.

Front desk staff caused me to miss my train. That is inexcusable. If you don't know how long a taxi ride is, find out. If you do know, get it right. You have travelers timetables and happiness in your hands, don't blow it. You blew it.

I'm not coming back to a hotel that I don't trust, that doesn't value my time, so the rest of the review doesn't really matter. I cannot recommend this hotel, because I have no confidence that they will honor your time, needs, requests.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
NButcher, General Manager at Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2009

It is with much regret that our guest was inconvenienced. This was an unfortunate error in miscommunication to which train stop we were directing our guest to. To ensure this doesn’t happen in the future the hotel is printing out schedules and directions for all train stops for Amtrak.

Mark Jeffery, GM

Reviewed October 8, 2009

New hotel located right by NE Patriots stadium. Room and bed were comfortable but the size of the room was a little small for 2 adults and 2 kids. Bathroom size was good. Shopping, dining and misc. activities are all within walking distance. I recommend this hotel but NOT on a football day. Valet parking on game day is $50/night - free all other times.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family