$85
$159
$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

Comfort Inn(Foxboro)
$125
ComfortInn
$169
$181
$175
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

$179
$146
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $269/night.

• Restaurant
Red Fox Motel(Foxboro)
TripAdvisor
Gaard Motel(Foxboro)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspatriot placegillette stadiumthe concierge loungeclub levelpatriots fanstadium viewhall of famebusiness meetingcan't beat the locationpatriots gameroom was largefront desk staffrestaurants and shoppingparking lotmy sontraining campwrentham outlets
Reviewed September 17, 2009

My fiance and I stayed at the Renaissance over Labor Day weekend and could not have been happier. We live not far away, but it felt like a vacation. The Renaissance is located at the new Patriots Place next to Gillette Stadium and is conveniently located near amazing restaurants, shopping, and of course, the world champion Patriots!

The hotel itself has a really upscale look and feel to it. The lobby is beautiful and very open with gorgeous leather couches and sleek furniture. There is a full-service spa and salon located on the first floor of the hotel that looks amazing (I wish I had time to try it before we left!!). The rooms are spacious and beautifully decorated with comfortable beds and a great shower.

Despite the high end look to the hotel, the staff is incredibly down to earth and warm. No pretention whatsoever, which I really appreciated. We had a bite to eat and some cocktails at the hotel resaurant and the bartenders and hostess could not have been more friendly.

One of the best things about the hotel is its proximity to Patriots Place, with all of the great restaurants and shopping (Davios, CBS Scene, Bar Louie, etc.). The hotel is also about 5-10 minutes from the Wrentham outlets.

Whether you're looking for a nice weekend getaway, or if you're looking for a hotel before a Patriots or Revolution game, this is hands down the place to stay. I would also highly recommend the bar and restaurant for pre- and post-game festivities!!!

WE WILL DEFINITELY BE RETURNING TO THE RENAISSANCE!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LPSB12
Reviewed September 3, 2009

Went for lavender dream massage and it was AMAZING! If they let me I would have stayed in the room relaxing for the entire day! The music was a little bit much at first (too loud, upbeat) but after a few songs it was typical relaxing spa music. I will definitely be going back! Maybe for a date night, the hotel is SO swanky! Looks like it should be in NYC!

Stayed: August 2009
3  Thank bkbc1013
Reviewed August 31, 2009

Stayed here for one night after a Revolution soccer game at Gillette stadium...while everyone else waited in line to leave the parking lot and go home, we walked two minutes to the hotel and we were there...very convenient....Hotel is very nice-very modern vibe and very clean. Nice bar off the lobby, pool is somewhat small and no jacuzzi so that was a little dissapointing...Room itself was a little tight with 4 people but the bathroom is spacious. It was very quiet...not sure to what capacity the hotel was booked. We stayed on Marriott reward points so I cant comment on price because I dont know...would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank luv2sitec
Reviewed August 24, 2009

We stayed for 1 night after show at Comcast Center...very handy...15 min ride via back roads.
Great room, good service, front desk very friendly, responsive.
Beds very comfortable, room immaculate.
Got great rate through Travel Zoo.
Did not use Spa or pool or gym or eat at onsite restaurant.
Had lunches at CBS Scene and Bar Louie's...both were good for large chain-like restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
3  Thank casey99
Reviewed August 6, 2009

I did a 90 minute signature massage at Epoche with a friend and we both had the same reaction--"what an amazing and totally relaxing treatment!" Our only regret was that we had to leave, would have loved to just wander upstairs and take a long nap.
The treatment specialist was excellent, very knowledgeable and calming. She asked a few questions then left me to my thoughts and total enjoyment. It's shocking how fast 90 minutes can pass! The steam/sauna area is extremely nice and the shower is great. I would have liked some choice of body lotions after the shower/shampoo but the attendants were very helpful and provided some products. Next time--I'm trying the hot stones and plan on a stayover to enjoy the whole effect!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends