“Can't wait to go back!”
Review of Showcase Live

Showcase Live
Ranked #10 of 19 things to do in Foxboro
Reviewed April 26, 2012

The show I attended (Howie Day) was seated on a first-come first-served basis. My friend and I arrived about 30 mins before the show started and we were right up against the stage. Excellent waitress service for food and drinks (also reasonably priced). Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank meredithj

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Had a great time at this venue. Plenty of room, clean bathrooms, quick bar service.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

There's nothing like live theatre!
In a great venue!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I went to Showcase Live in Patriot Place for a private event, Jim Breuer's Metal Man Comedy Show and Battle of the Sexes Comedy Show. The venue has a great atmosphere - always clean and classically decorated. The food is good, but my husband and I feel it's overpriced. The 1/2 pound burger is $12 - Hubby said it was worth 6 because it lacked flavor and bacon wasn't an option for a topping. I had the Bistro salad for $9, but after adding chicken and shrimp, it turned out to be a $19 salad. It was yummy, but WOW on the price. (I would expect to pay these prices in Boston or NY, but not Foxboro.)

When there is a seated show, they pack the tables VERY tightly - it's difficult to eat and not hit your neighbor's arm. Rectangular tables with 6 chairs on each side... 5 would have been more manageable and comfortable.

For an 8pm show during the week, I wouldn't bother arriving until 7 or so... on the weekends, you should arrive at 6 and eat there because the front seats fill up quickly. The VIP booths are 1/2 round booths surrounding the perimeter of the floor... you can only book one with a party of 4. There really isn't a bad seat in the whole place, so I don't know if I'd bother with the VIP prices if you're going to arrive early anyway.

We will definitely go back there, but will eat elsewhere. Hope this is helpful!

1  Thank Jordana44