“Even Tom Brady would love this place . . .”

Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place
Reserve with OpenTable
Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse at Patriot Place is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Sometimes it's hard to tell whether guests in our Patriot Place Foxborough, MA, location are cheering for Tom Brady and his teammates or for the perfectly cooked, handmade gnocchi. Here you'll experience everything that has made Davio's famous up and down the East Coast, from our chef's table overlooking the kitchen to an exciting and welcoming bar to elegant dining in an impressive atmosphere, worthy of champions. The idea behind Davio's Northern Italian Steakhouse is simple, regional Italian foods with a focus on the grill. Everything is made by hand from the best ingredients. We serve everything from aged steaks to simple-yet-unique pasta creations. Mirror this philosophy in the kitchen with our expert and attentive staff in the dining room, seeing to your every need and taking pride in your enjoyment of the meal. We also have locations in Boston, Lynnfield, Chestnut Hill, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Manhattan and Los Angeles.
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We had the fortune of eating at Davio's this past Monday evening. It was a work related event and they had the back room reserved for us. We had about 40 people in our group. The food was outstanding. I had the steak and it was prepared to perfection. The service was very good as well. It was the night after the Patriots game, so I expected the place to be not very busy, I couldn't have been more wrong. The place was packed on a Monday evening. That tell's me alot about how popular this restaurant is.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great stop and probably "fanciest" place at Patriot Place -- have eaten here many times, just ok. I like to sit at bar or they have very nice kitchen bar.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went here on a Friday evening and was seated promptly. However, we waited over 20 minutes and not one waiter/waitress came by to even acknowledge us. Clearly, this is just not acceptable since even taking a drink order takes how long. With us holding a little one who needed a high chair which the hostess never came with we just left after about 20 minutes. Clearly, you need to be wearing fancy jewelry or something to get service on a Friday there I guess.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

There was a group of us on a business trip who ate at Davio's. Our lead wait person named Sandra was pretty much flawless in service. Not sure I've seen anyone who adjusted and ensure the experience was 5 star. She balanced the attention to privacy perfectly in her service. If a special request was made, she never moved an eyebrow and found a way to accommodate. I checked with several colleagues before writing this review to see if my observations were accurate and there was resounding agreement.

The food was excellent, with all my colleagues enjoying their entrees - and there was a variety of them ranging from scallops to lobster to steak.

I've read several other mixed reviews and realize that wait team members could impact the experience. All I can say is ours was amazing!

1  Thank libba
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The food was delicious, the service was friendly. The GM Paul was fantastic! Try the Tiramisu!!
Becky Brown