“Best LOBSTER ROLL EVER!!”
Review of Skipjack's Foxboro

Skipjack's Foxboro
Ranked #3 of 68 Restaurants in Foxboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route One
Description: Skipjack's creates a seasonally inspired daily menu utilizing the freshest seafood that is sophisticated, creative and rich with local flavors. Our menu showcases New England's renowned seafood as well as select imports from around the world. Looking for the freshest Raw Bar? Ours is loaded with oysters, clams and other delectable crustaceans. Are you in the mood for sushi? Visit Master Chef Otto at our first class sushi bar and let him prepare your favorite sushi dish or order one of his specialty creations. Our well informed staff will be delighted to make recommendations to ensure that you have a memorable dining experience.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Lobster Roll was AMAZING...words cannot do it justice - the pieces of lobster were huge - the bread perfectly buttered and grilled - I am already craving another one and am bummed I live in CA and not MA right now.
The drink was ok - rather small for an alcoholic beverage based on the cost but to be honest the lobster roll was so good it didnt matter.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very good service, the food is fresh and good tasting I would pick this one over Legal Sea Food, and the fact that it is on patrios place give it a little extra.
The lobster Bisque is very good I really enjoy it.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Visiting from Arizona needed some New England favorites. My son and I went in later in the evening on a Friday night, prime table right in front of big screen to catch the Red Sox win the pennant. Had oysters, steamers, chowder, a few beers, and fried clams with the Bellies! A must! Our waiter was awesome, and I would go back in a flash.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My mother (on a fixed income) took me there for my birthday dinner. We had an over 30 minute wait for our entrees. The server was MIA along with the manager; they both appeared to be serving the private party of hard-drinking 20 somethings. The manager strolled right past us while we were waiting, but he made a point of glad-handing the the regulars at the bar.

Considering the $73 price for two dinners, we deserved far better service.

I told the hostess how horrible the service was and she just smiled and shrugged - hey, they collected our money and that's all that mattered, right?

I won't waste another dime on this place, since they only care about select customers, not the whole dining room. The Fresh Catch in Mansfield is a far better seafood option - the ambiance isn't high end, but the service is friendly and the food is top-notch.

1  Thank lyndey
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Having been to the Skipjacks in Boston, we were looking forward to our dinner at SkipJacks at Patriot Place. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. The atmosphere was upbeat and friendly. The staff greeted us and we were shown to our table immediately. The raw oysters that we ordered for an appetizer were good. My husband had the Baked Haddock Imperial, which he enjoyed. The fish was very fresh and the crab topping was delicious. My dinner on the other hand was very disappointing. The waiter suggested I try the Wasabi Crusted Salmon, he said it is very popular and highly recommends it. The tuna was OK but the rice, vegetables and sauce tasted like it was either a Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice frozen dinner. The manager came over and asked how our meal was. My husband said his was delicious and I said mine was fair, he responded "Sorry to hear that and sorry for interrupting." and off he went! Granted he was a bit distracted and stressed as he had just dealt with a very drunk customer in the men's restroom, but he shouldn't have asked if he wasn't willing to try and fix my dinner. I can honestly say that I RARELY speak up if I have a poor dining experience. I will definitely go back to the one in Boston but probably not to the one in Patriot Place.