“shame!”

Dining options: Reservations
Mansfield, Massachusetts
“shame!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

at the very least, at an irish pub you should be able to count on beef stew and shepard's pie being traditional and EXCEPTional, EXCEPT here. nice atmosphere, but that's it.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Dinner in Foxboro”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Typical Irish Pub, Nice Decor, A few TV'S scattered around, not the best for watching sports. Service was good. 3 of us sat @ bar, a few drinks, service was attentive, an older staff behind bar. Food was average, had Nachos, and a Rueben. Only bummer I was dbl charged on my credit card, wich I had to resolve with my bank. Otherwise a typical night in a wanna be Irish Pub

Visited September 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great find-great food”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

We just stumbled upon this restaurant while in Foxboro, MA What a great place. Perfect in every way, atmosphere, staff, food and drink. No complaints. We were in town for a hockey tournament and ended up back at Waxy's the following evening. So, good. Wish there were one closer to where we live.

I would recommended this restaurant to anyone looking for a great Irish pub or just a great restaurant. Even there take out food was perfect.

• Visited July 2012
Plainville, Massachusetts
“A fun pub style restaurant”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Tis an Irish style pub with pub fare and Guinness so right off the bat I was impressed. We visited at lunch time and were delighted with the sandwiches. Mine was beef and the wife had a chicken sandwich with fries. The Guinness was poured slow and tasted as good as it can here in the USofA. Service was quick, friendly and the ambiance was excellent.

Visited October 2011
Raynham, Massachusetts
“Overpriced”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Was shocked to see the drink prices at Waxy O'Connor's. As I mentioned in another review of a Foxboro venue, their prices are as if they were located in the heart of Boston or NYC. I just don't understand how they stay in business. (I didn't eat there, so I can't comment on the food.)

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Jordana44

Been to Waxy O'Connor's? Share your experiences!