“Good but expensive.”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gillette Stadium
“Good but expensive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is great, fresh and local! Everything is on the expensive side and because all of the food is local, they sometimes run out of menu items. I would definitely recommend going if you have a little extra to spend.

• Visited June 2013

Newton, Massachusetts
“Nice decor more wine bar than restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

Food okay. Bit unusual for our taste. Over use of salt. Patriot Place is large and confusing as where to park.

• Visited July 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Simply outstanding!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Went for my birthday. Restaurant buys from area farms and put together an outstanding menu with unusual selection of entrees with a pleasing presentation. Great wine selection at a wide selection of price points. Quality and presentation that you would see at featured restaurants on the Travel Channel. Truly on one of my best restaurant experiences. Try something you have never eaten before. "if it looks good...eat it!" I had the lamb and my spouse had the Vermont rabbit. Both were absolutely terrific. The staff were friendly, knowledgable and simply a pleasure. You will not be disappointed!

Visited May 2013
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“One of the best restaurants in the boston area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

The fact that this restaurant isnt ranked number 1 in foxboro is absurd. This is one of the best restaurants ive been to in mass nevermind foxboro. As soon as you walk in the door you live the strip mall hell behind of patriots place and you are surrounded by what is clearly a classy atmosphere. For starters we ordered the cheese plate which was a bit pricey at 21 dollars but it was dam good. For entrees I ordered the rabbit which was served 3 ways and believe me when i say this was one of the best meals i have had in a long time. My other half ordered the chicken and in her words "it was good, but i enjoyed my martinis the best. there were some things on my plate with the chicken that i didnt know what they were. but those martinis, those martinis....". I also ordered a wine journey which was a serving of 3 wine glasses all about a third full and we got a desert which i dont remember what they called it but the portion was huge and it was good. All in all its expensive as our bill was around $150 for apps, 4 drink orders, 2 entrees and desert. But thats ok cause when the food is top notch and the service is good i walked away feeling like i got my monies worth.

• Visited March 2013
Killingworth, Connecticut
“Best Restaurant in Patriot Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

Have stayed at the Renaissance a bunch of times now and have finally made my way around all of the "decent" (translated: not chain type) restaurants in Patriot Place. Had dinner at Tastings twice now and the food is superb. It is by far the best quality restaurant in the Patriot Place complex. The chef is very creative.......I like the support the local farms initiative and both meals I had there were excellent.
The regular menu (I am told) changes seasonally with what local produce and fish are available. There are always specials in addition to the menu...last night I had the Lobster Tagliatelle and it was wonderful.
Avoid the chain places.....the best place to eat at Patriot Place is Tastings.

• Visited February 2013