“It's O.K.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I came here with friends (their suggestion) and it was O.K. , but I'm not sure why so may people like this place so much! I mean it's a burger, not bad, but not great either. I had a margarita and that was not good at all so maybe stick with beer or a soft drink!

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I took the wife and kids here yesterday. Ali the waitress was excellent and made the dinning experience even better. The food is basically the same you would get at any other sit down, commercialized, affordable family restaurant. It did taste fresh and not microwaved. The service really put this place over the top for us. Ali definitely made us want to return.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have been to several red robins and know what to expect. This one was terrible. Very weak service. Got the burger order wrong despite the fact that we wrote down the ingredients. Bartender more interested in one patron. Had to ask for silverware twice. Server non existent. Manager knew it was bad so approached with a reduced check, that was appreciated.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Still full from my visit last night...i had whiskey BBQ burger......it was so juicy and yummy.....we also enjoyed a tower of onion rings......great location.....also visited Bass Pro Shop and Gillete Stadium

Reviewed April 8, 2014

The burgers are great, but so is the chicken, and all other items. The endless fries just seem to get better and better. Now many other choices than just steak fries, sweet potato fries and other choices are available. The wait staff is friendly and treat you like family. I keep just going back. .

1  Thank steven d