“Good lunch”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Good lunch”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Had a good lunch here that was a little better than typical chain restaurants. The burger I had was very good. I asked for it to be cooked medium and it was right on. Great taste and perfect mix of ingredients on the burger. The fries were good and endless if you want to pig out on them. We also had the short stack onion ring appetizer which was VERY good. Service was ok, had to wait a little longer than usual but the place was pretty busy so it was understandable. The dining area was nice although a bit tight. Tables and chairs were pretty close but not a problem just an observation. Overall a nice meal in a good atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014

Fairfield, CT
“Good burgers.”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

First time I have been to Red Robin. I tried both the double patty and single patty burgers. They were both good but I preferred the single because it was cooked medium. The fries were good. Busy place, I would definately pound burgers here again.

• Visited February 2014
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

If you are looking for a great burger you have to check this place out. They have an overwhelming selection available. Recommend you try out the bourbon infused Whiskey River BBQ sauce which features crispy onion straws, cheddar, tomatoes, and mayo all for under $10. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, you can’t go wrong with any of the other burger options. The staff is very friendly and the service is good. There is plenty of seating available.

• Visited February 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Red Robin makes hamburgers, but can never cook them right”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We hadn't been to a Red Robin for about 8 years, but we were hungry, and my wife wanted to try the again. Just like years before, we were disappointed once again.

For some reason, this chain cannot cook a hamburger properly. We always order medium, but they always come rare -- in fact, so rare, the cow is still mooing.

We started off with milk shakes -- she had the chocolate, I had the salted caramel -- I should have known -- mine was so salted, it tasted like the ocean -- and it didn't have the nice caramel drizzle on top that the picture showed -- but why would I be surprised.

We then got our rareburgers, and after one bite, knew that we were in trouble. The manager came over and offered to replace them, but the disappointment had already settled in.

I did like the fact that I could get a side salad instead of fries -- very nice for someone that cannot have fries.

Once again, we have removed Red Robin from our list for a while.

• Visited November 2013
Duxbury, Massachusetts
“Food good, cleanliness and service very poor”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Went there on a Friday evening, seated straight away at a dirty booth, table clean but had to wipe clean seats before I could sit down. Food was great, but downhill from there, waiter brought wrong change so waited to grab his attention, waited and waited and waited but never saw him again, had to write a note on receipt as to why he was getting a small tip.
Bathroom was filthy, someone had obviously missed when using the urinal, both toilets were filthy and not flushed with toilet strewn all over the floor in 1, Paper towel bin overflowing. Hate to think what the kitchens might look like

• Visited October 2013

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!