“Hit or miss”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I love going to Red Robin with my son, but I have found you cannot go when there is a half day of school or an event at the Stadium as what can be a great experience is less than. It really is hit or miss. The servers are friendly, expecially Mike who always makes sure we have a fantastic experience, but there is nothing like sitting down, getting your food and tracking down a server for napkins/utensils. I will keep going back, as I always hope my next experience can be awesome like it has in the past.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

.Busy Busy but well managed wait was short for a family of five..Burger was wicked awesome , Onion rings were perfect.. Drinks were very good ..place was clean and waitress was attentive and nice. Pub fries were endless definitely one of the best burger chains on Route 1.. Patriot place Rocks

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The dirty bird... thats our nickname.We say it with love. its not a dirty place either so im not sure where we came up with that name... anyways. Red Robin is good for the fries with seasoning and onion ring sauce. this is why i go here. just love them. Also ordered shroom burger and strawberry lemonade. Perfect place to bring kids/family because its loud and you don't have to worry about your 6 month's old new discovery of his screaming voice. if you dont mind loud Happy birthday chanting every five minutes and you enjoy bottomless fries- then go here. but don't expect gourmet.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

There is a very good atmosphere and great food. There is always great food no matter what. It is in Patriot Place. Great place to go.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were visiting in the area and were hungry and tired after walking around all morning. Our daughter spotted the Red Robin sign and begged to eat there. I have never been to a Red Robin and didn't really want to go, but it was so cold outside, I gave in.

It was packed inside; looked like a very long wait. Filled with children, strollers and families and I wanted to leave, but we stuck it out. After a surprisingly short wait we were seated. I'm glad we stayed. When we were handed our menus, I expected them to be sticky and dirty, simply because of the number of children in the restaurant, but they were immaculate.

There is a nice selection of food without being overwhelming. I wished I remembered our server's name, because she was fabulous. One of the best I've had in a long time. Who would of thought you'd get service like that at Red Robin? Drinks came quickly, orders were filled correctly and the food came fast and was hot.

I have absolutely no complaints. It was actually a great hamburger and the rest of our party enjoyed their meals. Red Robin offers "refills" on your fries, and even has sweet potatoe fries on the menu. Although she was very busy, our server came by frequently to refill drinks and check on us. She was friendly without being over-the-top.

This visit changed my mind about Red Robin. Highly recommend this Red Robin if you are in the area, even if you don't have children. Fantastic service, good food and a reasonable price. Thanks Red Robin!!

1  Thank gracie-boo

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!