“GREAT”

Dining options: Late Night
Boston, Massachusetts
“GREAT”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

There is a very good atmosphere and great food. There is always great food no matter what. It is in Patriot Place. Great place to go.

• Visited July 2012

Seattle, Washington
“A very pleasant surprise”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

We were visiting in the area and were hungry and tired after walking around all morning. Our daughter spotted the Red Robin sign and begged to eat there. I have never been to a Red Robin and didn't really want to go, but it was so cold outside, I gave in.

It was packed inside; looked like a very long wait. Filled with children, strollers and families and I wanted to leave, but we stuck it out. After a surprisingly short wait we were seated. I'm glad we stayed. When we were handed our menus, I expected them to be sticky and dirty, simply because of the number of children in the restaurant, but they were immaculate.

There is a nice selection of food without being overwhelming. I wished I remembered our server's name, because she was fabulous. One of the best I've had in a long time. Who would of thought you'd get service like that at Red Robin? Drinks came quickly, orders were filled correctly and the food came fast and was hot.

I have absolutely no complaints. It was actually a great hamburger and the rest of our party enjoyed their meals. Red Robin offers "refills" on your fries, and even has sweet potatoe fries on the menu. Although she was very busy, our server came by frequently to refill drinks and check on us. She was friendly without being over-the-top.

This visit changed my mind about Red Robin. Highly recommend this Red Robin if you are in the area, even if you don't have children. Fantastic service, good food and a reasonable price. Thanks Red Robin!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank gracie-boo
Battle Lake, Minnesota
“Never disappointed”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have visited this particular Red Robin both on my own and with my children several different times. I have always had a great experience here. My most recent time was without my children. The food has always been good and the service is friendly. You get a lot of food for your money, in my opinion. I recommend it for any type group.

• Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Food has gotten worse”
Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this location several times over the last two years and it seems the past two times I've went the quality of the food has gone down. It's a shame because it is a family friendy restaurant but I really don't think we will be going back. The kids meals comes with the option of fruit salad as a side; the picture shows a bowl of fresh fruit. My Daughters "fresh" fruit salad was soggy canned fruit and a few strawberries in a syrupy mess. It reminded me of buffet style fruit salad. Gross. Just gross. Her grilled cheese was probably the most appetizing meal we ordered. Everything was loaded with salt and about 30 minutes after the meal I battled a queesy stomach for the rest of the night.

• Visited April 2013
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Lunch with Grandkids”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great service from the front door entrance to the table and out the door when your done. Food is outstanding and a value for what you get. Great varity. Attentive staff and a manager that's working the floor to ensure you are well taken care of and the staff.

• Visited March 2013