“Great surprise”

Cuisines: Asian, Cambodian, Steakhouse, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We enjoyed a wonderful meal at a very reasonable price :service was wonderful. One of the most enjoyable meals that I have experienced on Cape Cod. This restaurant should not be missed. Of particular interest is the ginger flavored ice cream. Enjoy this menu and while it is somewhat limited it is truly wonderful.

2  Thank August M

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Taste of Asia offers Vietnamese, Thai and Cambodian dishes. Our waiter was incredibly nice and helpul. The menu has excellent choices from this exotic cuisine. Our dishes were well presented, the texture was right, flavors were bright and delicious. They also have good wine alternatives.
As a bonus, prices are very reasonable.
We will be back for sure.

2  Thank Azulado_01
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was my second trip to this restaurant and I was equally impressed this time. Every dish is made fresh and it tastes that good. The menu is not many pages long but anything you choose will be great. I like the Taste of Asia which is a salad and rice and I chose shrimp. Even the drinks are a good size and very reasonable. Again, once this is discovered, it will be hard to get a table.

3  Thank jcmcpcd
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

While the menu is limited it provides one with very tasty choices. The food and service of a Thai menu was excellent. The egg rolls were very good with both fried and uncooked choices.

The only issue was the air conditioning not working properly but we will return for another Taste of Asia.

2  Thank William4932
Reviewed May 25, 2013

My husband and I wanted to try something new for dinner last evening and we had passed this restaurant on Route 130 between Sandwich and Mashpee. We were glad we tried it. I had the lemongrass chicken which was served with jasmine rice and a VERY fresh crunchy salad, it was quite mild and I asked for some hot sauce to spice up my fish sauce a bit...delicious. The menu features, Thai, Vietnamese and Cambodian food. The staff is happy to tell you about the different choices, at least now they are since business is slow. Next to the dining room there is also a full bar even though the bar is not mentioned on their website. The bar has TV's if you feel so inclined. They had a 6.00 glass of wine and our favorite beer Harpoon IPA. Service was quick and very friendly, and the bartender was very nice too. This would be a good place for couples, families or friends. Also would be a great place to have a beer and appetizer and watch a game at the bar, they had a nice selection of egg rolls, wings etc. I hope they make it, we will be back! The prices are very reasonable with entrees starting at 10.99

5  Thank graceoliver