“Needs a make over bad!”
Review of Espresso Pizza

Cuisines: French, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The interior needs serious help. We orderd bbq chicken pizza and the greek pizza. Both were great. Staff was friendly.

1  Thank MNGODES
There are newer reviews for Espresso Pizza

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Such a sweet, delicious sauce makes you want slice after slice! Great amount of fresh cheese and great tasting dough! Love this pizza! I highly recommend!

1  Thank cberru
Reviewed February 25, 2013

the pizza is best if eaten hot and right out oven. It's nasty once it's cooled. the buffalo wings are good and a bit pricey. The salads are fresh and not bad. The subs are pretty good as well.

1  Thank jeff j
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Love their piazza. Has a very sweet sauce with Greek piazza crust. This place hes been serving great pie before I was born. I hear orange soda is secret ingredient in that fantastic sauce. Service could improve. Must try

1  Thank Bob F
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I dream about this pizza. I work at a school and my students suggested this place to me as I am new to the area. Love it. Amazing! Keep up the good work!