“Decent food, cool view”
Review of Fitchburg Airport Restaurant - CLOSED

Fitchburg Airport Restaurant
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We've visited here several times. Food is ok, service is good. Breakfast is my preferred meal here. View of the airport operations is cool. They could use some new highchairs as the one we had for my niece was broken.

Reviewed October 28, 2009

Not so great food, and the bill was far more then I expected. I wouldn't repeat the dining experience here.

Reviewed May 12, 2008

My Family & I went to Gene's restaurant for lunch. I had the best CheeseBurger I ever had in my life. You can tell everything is homemade. The prices are so reasonable. The service was very fast and friendly. Gene even came over to us and ask us how everything was.
I would reccomend this place to all my friends and relatives. We are going to make this place a twice a week place dinner spot.
Big menu for a dinner. They have so much to offer even homemade soups.
We have to go for breakfast also I saw so many good things on the menu for breakfast. My whole Family enjoyed this great place to eat at,. Beats fast food places anyday.

Regards,
The Jacksons

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 21, 2007

Eh - a passable diner, and it's kind of entertaining to be able to see the planes, but it's not in my top three diners list.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook