Howarth House Bed & Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Fitchburg
See available hotels
Motel 6 Leominster(Leominster)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsblueberry pancakesb bstate universitywonderful hostsheated floorsbreakfast was deliciousbilliard roomjet tubthe dining room tablesouth roomscoffee cakelook forward to staying here againplace to stayspent two nightsa wonderful staystayed longerhome fries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 3, 2012

My friend and I needed a peaceful weekend getaway while remaining close to her home. This was far more than we could have hoped for. The Belliveau's graciousness and hospitality far exceeded our expectations. Their home is so charming yet serene......And the breakfast......I don't even know what to say......equivalent to a five-star meal at the finest restaurant in Washington, DC (from where I traveled)! This is what they were meant to do! Truly a gift to Fitchburg and all who visit!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Occasionally you are lucky enough to discover something so good you dont want to share it with others because you want to keep it all for yourself. Thats a little bit how I feel about the Howarth House B&B.

Brian and Linda were warm and welcoming. They found the perfect blend of being helpful yet unobtrusive. The breakfast was delicious. The room I stayed in (North room) was incredibly comforting. The house itself is fantastic with a peaceful balcony and fantastic pool room dedicated to Brian's family's history with the Fire Department.

It was, in fact, so good that I felt positively unwell when I had to stay in a chain hotel further along in my trip. So, I changed my itinerary and went back to the B&B for one more night before flying home.

Can't recommend this place highly enough!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Howarth House was a real find in this old city. The Bed and Breakfast is on a wooded lot above the University and one feels completely out of the city environment. Brian and Linda were the perfect innkeepers, making sure our visit was as pleasant as could be. Our room was delightfully decorated, very comfortable, and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was up there at the top. Fresh fruit, fresh homemade bread, eggs to order, lots of coffee and more. One does not leave hungry. We had plenty of down time on this portion of our trip and the setting, with the pool, and cool woods surrounding the house made it ideal to sit and read. We would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2012

This is our second time staying at the Howarth House. We love how comfortable it is and look forward to a future stay when we make our annual trip to Fitchburg. The home and gardens are beautiful, the food delicious, and the hosts are gracious and hospitable.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

A wonderful oasis for peace and feeling like a guest in their home. A true sense of hospitality and the breakfasts were great, a nice touch to pick your own meal

Room Tip: all rooms look good, we chose the south room as it is larger than the north room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family