“Great for kids 3-12.”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great for kids 3-12.”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We went here because our beach day got rained out. My kids had fun (4 & 5) - but it is definitely not a place I would go without them. The kiddie area was great for them. The big slides were a little intimidating - so probably great for 8-12 year olds. Food line is long and $$. Look for coupons if you go. Lots if lifeguards on staff.

Visited August 2013

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Looking to spend time indoors?”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I visited this water park with my young daughter. The lobby smells of stale smoke and on the day of our visit it was pouring outside and there was water leaking from the roof into buckets scattered around the lobby. Not a great first impression. Once inside, the locker rooms were dark. There are 3 curtained changing stalls and bathroom stalls. Better lighting (or turning the lights on) would be useful. The water park itself was fun and entertaining. Things there seemed clean and in mostly good repair. There is a lazy river, water slides, a heated pool, an area for little kids and more. The place is loud inside, from voices to water splashing to the fire alarms being tested (on the day of our visit).

Kids of all ages were enjoying the park. If your child is smaller than 36 inches in height, there are fewer things to do, as the kids slides have a height requirement. For the very little ones (under 2 years) there are some fun low-bubbling fountains in the zero entry area of the pool and a good place to walk around with a 6" water depth. I noticed that the lifeguards were very diligently walking and patrolling their areas with serious concentration, which I appreciated in the case of an emergency.

There are plenty of things to eat sold there, standard amusement fare including pizza, fries, sodas, etc. They do not allow outside food to be brought in according to a sign posted there. Alcohol is available for purchase. You can also rent a locker for $6 or store your stuff in open cubbies near the lazy river for free.

I may visit this place in the future, if there is a discount available and when my daughter is much older. If you are traveling far to get here, I might suggest looking elsewhere for fun, as there are not many other things to do in the area once you are here.

Visited August 2013
Fitchburg, Massachusetts
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good place to go and waste a day inside.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Decent water park but NOTHING else around. NOT a vacation area but just a place to go on occasion. If you do go there I recommend that you eat before going as the prices are high and the food is somewhat limited.

Visited February 2013
Fitchburg, MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My toddler loved it.”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We went on a Friday night so we got the twilight discount. It was $12 a person to get in. I had to buy a ticket for my two year old at the same $12 price. It was very busy inside. The staff were doing there best to keep things clean but could only do do much to keep up with the crowd. My two year old loves the place but it isn't particularly exciting for adults it older kids. My negative for the place is that it is expensive to get in and my child gets really cold after about an hour it so. Overall it was ok and provided my son with some Fruday night fun. If you don't expect anything too exciting you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great place if you love the water!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a great place during any kind of weather to have a blast with your family. There are areas for small children and then deeper areas/rides for older children and adults. The lifeguards there are always on their toes and rotate their stations frequently to stay focused and alert.

You can even make an overnight out of it and stay at the hotel the resort is associated with. We've been here multiple times and look forward to going back!

Visited May 2013