“Friday Night Fun”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Friday Night Fun”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I bravely accompanied 12 brownies (girls scouts) on their end of the year celebration at the CoCO Key waterpark as a chaperone. This was my fourth trip to this waterpark and it proves always to be a safe and secure experience for large groups. The life guard staff are very diligent and work hard to maintain safety and some semblance of order with so many children at once. The disappointment continues to be the very limited food selection with poor nutritional value. The menu offers very little in the way of foods to keep kids going for hours…

Visited June 2013

Hauppauge, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Weekend getaway for Mother's Day with the kids”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I must say I was very impressed with everything. The staff was great the lifeguards were awesome and had their eyes on everything. My kids had a great time as I did as well. Definitely worth the money and trip, would definitely go back

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Deborah M
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Fun day in water park.”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Took my son and 2 friends for a weekend day of fun. The place is small for a waterpark with 3 slides and a lazy river. They also had a water splash center geared for toddlers. You are not allowed to bring in food so we bought food there. They have Pizza Hut pizza and salad and a&w drinks. The food is expensive

My only complaint was the place felt like a sauna. No cool air circulating at all. I must have bought 3 h20's to cool down

Visited May 2013
2 Thank Argusmom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great, affordable, quick getaway for the kids”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Ended up here by accident, thought I had made reservations for Danvers CocoKeys - WHOOPS. Fortunately, availability here during vacation week - and cheaper than the North Shore location. We stayed overnight - always a treat for little ones - and so they got to go to waterpark from 4pm on the first day and out the second around 4pm. Not a whole lot of actual swimming - the one pool for swimming is mobbed all the time. The height restrictions are 42 inches for the body slide, and 48 for the two tube slides.

Yes its busy, yes kids are rougher than they should be - but those lifeguards work harder than any I have ever seen. People everywhere brought food in and no one cared about that. Restaurant there isn't too expensive - had dinner with two drinks each - 2 kids ate free for $50 and breakfast buffet for $30. Food wasn't anything special but was easy and quick which was more important.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank scalisey
“Not impressed”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

I took my soon to be 5 year old for a weekend of fun. The hotel was fine, I only have complaints about the children that repeatedly ran up and down the hall way from 930pm until after midnight. I had the pleasure to wake up to the children still running up and down the hall in the morning.
The park- the lazy river was anything but that. It was more like children ramming their tubes into each other non stop. I personally chose to be with my son and watch him as one would expect a responsible parent to do. I would like to know where the parents to the other children are. The "life guards" paced back and forth in what seemed like a contest as to who could pace the fastest. The whistle blowing was out of control. I guess someone had to try to control the obnoxious kids since their parents were absentee. I personally felt like the older kids would have pushed my son out of his tube if I was not there to stop it. The life guards looked miserable, one was asked if he liked his job and blatantly said "no". I asked a life guard what time the Pizza Hut consession stand closed(it was the only one in the park) and the life guard stated he didn't know, that wasn't his job. The pool where there was 3 basketball hoops had 3 groups of kids that overtook the game(on both days we were there) The smaller kids didn't have a opportunity to even attempt to play- at all!
My son enjoyed his time in the limited parts he could go on, the slides he didn't get to enjoy due to his height. I will not be recommending this to anyone, and doubt I will ever return.