“Nice Local Eatery”

Churchill's Village Eatery
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Fiskdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We pulled off of the Mass Pike at the Sturbridge exit onto route 20 looking for a place for Sunday breakfast. About 15 minutes away we saw the Churchill and decided to give it a try. Overall we we happy with our choice, but not quite happy enough to not try another place in the Sturbridge area the next time we go looking.

Seems like this is one of the places that locals go after church for breakfast. That's understandable because the menu is extensive, good value prices, and they have several daily specials that sound most interesting. Being small and crowded did bring up a couple of shortcomings though. It is very noisy and they did need at least one more waitress above the 2 that they had that day.

I had a standard egg dish with their home made hash. Tasty, and a bit unusual. My best guess is that the hash is made from kielbasa instead of corned beef, but I forgot to ask when we left. My spouse had the spinach and tomato eggs benedict. Plentiful and delicious was her opinion.

Be advised that this is a cash only establishment, but they do have an ATM available if you need it.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My husband and I have visited this restaurant for a Sunday after church breakfast. The atmosphere is comfortable but simple. The table are close together. A bit to close for comfort. However, the food I thought was very good. I had sausage, egg, and toast, it was excellent. Portions very generous. Prices VERY reasonable. Service fabulous. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for breakfast or lunch.

1  Thank Sing15
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Overall the place is pretty good. The food is delicious and the value is great also. Service could be a lot better, not that its terrible but it needs some work. The atmosphere is great as well, only complaint would be that the tables are way to close together. It's a great place to sit down with the family and have a nice meal. If you are in the area and looking for a great place to have breakfast or lunch, this is the place to go.

2  Thank Ryan O
Reviewed April 13, 2013

If you're looking for a good lunch stop by at churchills , i have been there a couple of times 3 time for breakfast and 2 time for lunch. I think this place is one of the best ones in that small town and i would recommend this place

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Churchills is wonderful .this restorant was exactly what I was looking for ,good prices ,fantastic testing food ,and very good service I recommend this place