“Best sushi in Massachusetts”

Kaizen Sushi Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Fiskdale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Went there on Friday. It was packed! We like to see that because it tells us they are doing something right, but we worried about the service. Guess what.....not to worry. Our server (Jimmy) made us feel like we were the only ones in the restaurant. Very attentive and professional! The sushi was amazing! BEST in class! What a gem!!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Kaizen Sushi Bar in Mass is so out of this world! Their sushi is fabluous, their tempura appetizer is so light and delightful, their lollipop lamb chops are unbelieveable and unduplicatable (is that a word??), roasted in fresh garlic and just melt in your mouth (OMG), they have a beautiful Geisha Martini that won't quit (or maybe I won't quit?) - you get the picture!! They also have wonderful steaks, chicken and lobster. Atmosphere is alive and fun! If you live anywhere near, you gotta go!!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tried and true, Kaizen doesn't disappoint. My entire family has this as the "special" spot to go to for occasions. Its a bit pricey if you are having cocktails - do not expect a low bill. BUT IT IS WORTH IT. The rolls are always fresh and nicely sauced - not smothered. Hot dishes like sweet and sour shrimp are really clean and well seasoned. A must if you like good food and cocktails.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice atmosphere I have never tried sushi so I was very skeptical about trying it, but I'm so glad that I did. Very good service, prices, and they have more then just sushi, if your not a sushi eater. It was so good we went back the next day. If you get the chance to try this place I highly recommend it. I will be back again most def.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have been back to this restaurant several times since my last review and I am happy to report that it still gets high marks for high standards. My last time 1/6/2013 we (like most people beginning a new year ) were being more conscious of our carb intake. We asked for sushi without rice and were served an outstanding beef sushi with tofu wrap. Now I have to begin working on quantity of food :-). We shared 12 pieces, soup, lamb lollipops and walnut shrimp. All were wonderful. The soup (Tom ?) was particularly good and had huge shrimp and a little kick.
Our waiter, who we had before was very helpful with our no-carb request, selected an excellent wine and was very personable. The combination of the food and service keep us longing for our next visit.
I've read the one negative review and because the reviewer was from the West coast I am assuming that their review was of the Kaizen's in Vancouver WA.
J.D. Palmer MA