“Best sushi and Japanese style fare in central Mass!”

Kaizen Sushi Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Fiskdale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Best sushi and Japanese style fare in central Mass!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Tried and true, Kaizen doesn't disappoint. My entire family has this as the "special" spot to go to for occasions. Its a bit pricey if you are having cocktails - do not expect a low bill. BUT IT IS WORTH IT. The rolls are always fresh and nicely sauced - not smothered. Hot dishes like sweet and sour shrimp are really clean and well seasoned. A must if you like good food and cocktails.

Visited January 2013

USA
“Great food & Great prices !!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Nice atmosphere I have never tried sushi so I was very skeptical about trying it, but I'm so glad that I did. Very good service, prices, and they have more then just sushi, if your not a sushi eater. It was so good we went back the next day. If you get the chance to try this place I highly recommend it. I will be back again most def.

Visited January 2013
Western MA
“Continues to be outstanding.”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have been back to this restaurant several times since my last review and I am happy to report that it still gets high marks for high standards. My last time 1/6/2013 we (like most people beginning a new year ) were being more conscious of our carb intake. We asked for sushi without rice and were served an outstanding beef sushi with tofu wrap. Now I have to begin working on quantity of food :-). We shared 12 pieces, soup, lamb lollipops and walnut shrimp. All were wonderful. The soup (Tom ?) was particularly good and had huge shrimp and a little kick.
Our waiter, who we had before was very helpful with our no-carb request, selected an excellent wine and was very personable. The combination of the food and service keep us longing for our next visit.
I've read the one negative review and because the reviewer was from the West coast I am assuming that their review was of the Kaizen's in Vancouver WA.
J.D. Palmer MA

• Visited January 2013
Wales, Massachusetts
“Absolutely to die for”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This is the best sushi place locally. A little pricey but its fresh and tasty. I love eating there or getting takeout.

Visited July 2012
“Very well done”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Has the feel of upscale place but not the " stuffy" feel. Staff was excellent and sushi is some of the best around... Must try redsox